- We cast sand casting parts up to 1000 kg.
- Materials can be aluminum alloy, ductile iron, brass alloy, gray iron etc.
- We offer high precision CNC machining and other secondary operations.
- We also offer rapid prototype services.
- ISO 9001:2015, ITAF 16949
>>>All uploaded drawings are strictly confidential, check the confidentiality agreement
Sand Casting Services – Green Sand Casting Parts Manufacturer
If you are seeking a supplier of sand casting services and custom green sand casting parts, here is the right place for you. In order to meet the mass production requirements of some customers and reduce costs, we work with our industry-leading suppliers to assist your project. The extensive and comprehensive network enables us to expand our capabilities and serve more clients across the world, especially those who require quality sand castings. For small batch sand casting orders, We have two production lines for sand casting, the vertical automatic sand casting line and the horizontal automatic sand casting line, which can fulfill your production needs satisfactorily.To Improve the accuracy of your sand casting parts, our sand casting service can offer a large number of prototypes in batch, then we use CNC techniques and machines to modify the appearance and achieve other specifications, which greatly shortens the lead time.Other than the sand casting process, a selection of other services can be applied based on your quote. The stable and long-term relationships between our partners and us allow us to deliver the best quality at the most competitive prices. Before the final order going on its way to customers, multiple quality inspections will be implemented at different production stages of the sand casting products. Welcome to send your inquiry or custom designs of sand casting parts to be made, we’ll send you a free quote within 24 hours in working days and work out a schedule for recording the progress. Steel sand castings and iron sand castings are most commonly produced at our factory.
Why Choose Be-cu Sand Casting Service?
- Almost any ferrous and non-ferrous metals can be casted by sand casting,Cost of tools is low comparing to other process
- Small quantity or large quantity,Relative low cost for high volume parts
- Be-cu expanded the sand casting line with the addition of a larger continuous sand mixer with dual hopper, automated controls, and mechanical reclaim.
- Because of secondary markets for reclaimed sand, and the ability to reuse 80% of the sand in the process, the waste of sand to landfills will be completely eliminated!!!
- Be-cu sand casting workshop is about 8000 square meters.
- Whatever your casting project is small or big, we can give you good lead time and good quality.
- In our foundry, more than 60% Cast Aluminum parts are exported. So we have much experience for your projects.
- Grinding, drilling, tapping, painting, shot blasting,heat treatment,assembly, packaging
Capabilities of Sand Casting moulded by hand
- Max Size: 1,500 mm × 1000 mm × 500 mm
- Weight Range: 0.5 kg – 1000 kg
- Annual Capacity: 5,000 tons – 6,000 tons
- Tolerances: On Request.
Capabilities of Sand Casting by Automatic Molding Machines
- Max Size: 1,000 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
- Weight Range: 0.5 kg – 1000 kg
- Annual Capacity: 8,000 tons – 10,000 tons
- Tolerances: On Request.
Value-Added Aervices In Be-cu.com
- Casting and Forming: Investment Casting, Sand Casting, Gravity Casting, Die Casting, Shell Die Casting, Forging, Precision Machining, CNC Machining and Metalworking.
- Heat treatment: quenching, tempering, normalizing, carburizing, nitriding.
- Surface treatment: anodizing, electro-galvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing, electrophoresis, geumet, zincmate, etc.
- Testing services: chemical composition testing, mechanical property testing, mechanical property testing, fluorescence or magnetic penetrant inspection (FPI, MPI), X-ray, ultrasonic testing
The Application Of Sand Casting Supplies
Sand casting parts could serve in many industries including hydraulics cylinder parts, automotive parts, commercial truck parts, railroad trains, logistics, agricultural and tractor machinery, valve and pump parts…etc. The castings mainly are used as gearbox housing, pressure pump housing, engine blocks, cylinder heads, transmission box, bracket, wheel hub, connecting rods, manifolds…etc.
How We Inspect the Sand Castings
- Spectrographic and manual quantitative analysis
- Metallographic analysis
- Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers hardness inspection
- Mechanical property analysis
- Low and normal temperature impact testing
- Cleanliness inspection
- UT, MT and RT inspection
Currently, our Sand Casting parts are exported to America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sout Africa, and many other countries all over the world. We are ISO9001-2015 registered and also certified by SGS.Our custom Sand Casting fabrication service provides durable and affordable castings.Fast to send your inquiry or submit your drawings to get a free quote in the shortest time.Contact us or Email [email protected] to see how our people, equipment and tooling can bring the best quality for the best price for your sand casting project.
How Does Sand Casting Work? – Sand Casting Process
The basic process of Be-cu sand casting process has the following steps:
- Sand Mixing Stage: Sand casting is inseparable from sand, a special modeling soil. The modeling soil can be reused, but it needs to be sieved with a sieve before use, the loam is finer, and then it needs to be mixed with a suitable amount of clay with a sand mixer.
- How to make sand casting molds: The mold should be made according to the samples or drawings given by the customer. The quality of the mold directly affects the shape accuracy of the casting! In the past, traditional wooden molds were generally hand-made by woodworkers. Metal molds are engraved by engraving machines. A small engraving machine capable of carving wood and plastic molds can be purchased for a few thousand dollars. If the engraving machine can engrave metal, it will cost tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. The material range, precision and automation of the engraving machine are the main aspects that determine the price!
- Modeling (Core-Making) Stage:Some castings with inner cavities often need to make cores (used in modeling, commonly known as lower cores). There are many ways to make cores, and there are two common ones. First, the mold is generally made first (often made together with the core mold in the first step of making the mold), and then handmade with sand-mixed modeling soil (a bit like modeling, commonly known as core punching). Second, use an aluminum core box, pour coated sand, and bake it in an oven. The oven can be special for casting or you can make one yourself. Solder one with iron and bake it on the stove, because the core box is very hot. So wear gloves.
- Melting Stage: The main purpose of this step is to melt the iron into molten iron. The difficulty is the ingredients and the temperature control of the molten iron. Because cupola furnaces have been basically banned, most of them use electric furnaces as smelting equipment, regardless of whether they are large or small. There are large and small electric furnaces, and the price gap is large. The small 200 kilograms are between ten thousand and twenty thousand, and the large ones are even hundreds of thousands of millions. In addition, the electric furnace needs to apply for a special transformer, and the transformer equipment needs to be purchased by yourself. In addition, the use of the transformer needs to be applied to the local power bureau, and the application fee is not the same.
- Pouring Stage: The molten iron ladle is divided into large and small bags. The molten iron melted by the electric furnace is first poured into the large bag, and then the molten iron in the large bag is transferred to the small bag. The worker holds the small bag and pours the molten iron into the formed mold.
- Cleaning Stage: After pouring and waiting for the molten metal to solidify, take a hammer to remove the gate and shake off the sand of the casting, and then use a sandblasting machine for sandblasting, so that the surface of the casting will look very clean! For castings that are not strictly required After inspection, it is basically ready to leave the factory.
- Casting Processing: For some castings with special requirements or some castings that cannot meet the requirements, simple processing may be required. Generally, a grinding wheel or a grinder is used for processing and polishing to remove the burrs and make the castings smoother.
- Casting Inspection: Casting inspection is usually in the process of cleaning or processing, and the unqualified ones are usually found out. However, some castings have individual requirements and need to be inspected again. For example, some castings require a 5 cm shaft to be inserted into the center hole, so you need to take a 5 cm shaft and try it out.
With a focus on automation of our manufacturing processes and controls, we lead the foundry and machining industry in quality, consistency and on-time delivery of aluminum sand casting and machining.
Gray Iron Sand Casting is most often used for making complex shapes that would be otherwise difficult or uneconomical to make by other metal-forming processes.China Be-cu offering one-stop Gray Iron casting service.
Cast carbon steel sand castings refer to the castings produced by sand casting process with material of cast carbon steel. Our services are varied and extensive.From start to finish, we have you covered every step of the way.
What truly defines the group of materials that make up Ductile Iron is the structure of its graphite. Unlike the graphite flakes in Gray Iron, the structures of the graphite in Ductile Iron are nodules.Ductile iron castings are strong.
We still use the sand casting solution in our production because of the large demand of brass lighting parts.According to our customers’ requirements, we can produce large parts/components by sand casting.
The Roughness Comparison Of Sand Casting
This standard is based on the casting surface roughness comparison sample block specified in (GB/T 15056-2017) for the inspection of casting surface roughness plating, as a reference for casting process and casting surface roughness selection.
- The surface roughness (Ra) of stainless steel sand casting is 25-50
- The surface roughness (Ra) of stainless steel water glass investment casting is 6.3-12.5
- The surface roughness (Ra) of stainless steel silica sol investment casting is 3.2-6.3
- The surface roughness (Ra) of aluminum alloy sand casting is 25-50
- The surface roughness (Ra) of aluminum alloy silica sol investment casting is 3.2-6.3
- The surface roughness (Ra) of aluminum alloy die casting is 2.5-3.2
- The surface roughness (Ra) of copper alloy sand casting is 25-50
- The surface roughness (Ra) of copper alloy silica sol investment casting is 3.2-6.3
- The surface roughness (Ra) of steel/aluminum/copper CNC Machining is 0.8-3.2
Sand Casting Applications – What is Sand Casting Used for
Because the sand casting allows a very high precision without altering the structure of the material with a good rate of manufacture, sand casting is becoming increasingly common as its machine range, control systems and cutting tools are just growing. Our sand casting service is used to produce a variety of custom-designed sand casting parts and products in all areas of the industry:
The Case Studies Of Sand Casting Parts
Sand castings are used in many industries such as drums, gears, gearboxes, mining machinery, mounting blocks, hydraulic pumps, bearing housings, support rings, idlers, clamps, mounting brackets, hubs, wedge sleeves, track shoes, mining equipment, hydraulic Forks etc… From tool design to finishing and then on to shipment, Be-cu prototpe ensure that every project is completed to a high standard and that your orders are delivered on time, every time.