CNC Metal Spinning Services – Precision Metal Spun Products Suppliers
If you want to find a cost-effective and rapid CNC metal spinning solution for your manufacturing needs, Be-cu.com can be a good choice for you. Based on extensive experiences and professional expertise, our CNC metal spinning services are available for both prototypes and low to high volume production runs. Working with Be-cu, the most advanced fabrication machinery allows us to fabricate end-use metal spinning parts and products in high efficiency while maintaining premium quality, which saves money and time for our clients significantly.
A wide range of materials and surface finishes enable us to make the best option for your project, the raw materials including but not limited to stainless steel, aluminum, brass, iron,steel,bronze and copper, etc.metal shaping, flanging, stamping, CNC machining, welding, trimming, polishing, plating, assembly, shearing, pressing, degreasing, sandblasting, anodizing, lathe work, CMM inspection, precision fabricating, beading, cornering and burnishing and more finishing services bring better surface quality for your parts.
Capable of spinning metals up to 72 in. blank dia. and 0.010 in to 3/16 in. thickness with 0.01 in. tolerance. Our custom metal spinning service provides durable and affordable metal spinning components that meet your specifications for cylinders, flanges, shells, covers, cones and lids and more industries. Fast to send your inquiry or submit your drawings to get a free quote in the shortest time.
As a in-house facilities company with 30 years of industry experience, our approach to business has always been centered on customer satisfaction. The value added fabrication, finishing, and inspection services we offer represent this commitment.For more information about our metal spinning capabilities, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Why Choose Custom Metal Spinning Services at Be-cu.com?
- Our China Shenhe Sidera features automated production of parts up to 40″ in diameter at thicknesses of .010″ to .187″ and with tolerances as close as .002″,Great for long runs with precise tolerances.
- The material thickness of the finished part can be closely controlled, with reduction of 10% to 50%.
- We have employed one import robot arms that have a very high accuracy rate, ensuring our products have no defects and are of the utmost quality in less time. Our robot models enable a savings of up to 15% in cycle times for unloading tasks.
- Dimensional inspection is performed by portable CMM, optical comparator, and micrometers. Granite surface plates also allow us to check flatness. As a provider of components for the nuclear, aerospace, and defense industries, compliance with all applicable ISO and Mil-Spec standards can be maintained as specified.
- We have 13 CNC metal rotary lathes, which can provide more than 150 kinds of spinning fabrication services.
Be-cu.com(Pintejin Group)’s quick lead times and fast CNC spinnings support lean manufacturing programs, even in high-volume situations. For projects with smaller quantities, Be-cu’s expertise with manual spinning lathes and spin forming allows us to competitively produce parts for one-time-only custom metal spinning needs and prototypes.
Other Advantage Of Be-cu.com
- ISO 9001:2015 certified and ITAF 16949 certified
- Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers,High customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Average 7 days turnaround time and 99.85% on time delivery
- Multiple options of cnc spinning materials to meet specific properties.
- Skilled in KanBan and other customer driven quality and inventory management systems
- Efficient precision spinning factory for mass production rapid prototyping service
- Fast free quotation within 24 hours after inquiry
- Rich design and manufacturing experience
Metal CNC Spinning Materials – All Spun Metals
Metal Spinning is a widely used form of raw material, Both ferrous and non-ferrous metals are regularly used in the metal spinning process.Here are some popular Metal Spinning materials, stainless steel grade 304 is one of the most common options due to its good corrosion resistance, formability and weldability. If your applications are pumps, valves, chemical equipment, and marine product, grade 316 is recommended. For aluminum, the four most common aluminum grades available as Metal Spinning are 1100-H14, 3003-H14, 5052-H32, and 6061-T6. Brass is also widely used in the Metal Spinning fabrication process, it has more strength, corrosion resistance, and formability when compared to copper while retaining its conductivity.
The Types of Metal Spinning Finishes & Metal Spun Products Of Surface Treatment
If you require special treatment or post-processing for your parts, please check out the following Metal Spinning finishing options. If you can’t find what you want, welcome to send your inquiry to us, a wide range of surface finishes are available at Be-cu.com, a fast quote will be offered. Custom materials finish making your metal spinning fabricated parts achieve improved appearance and performance.
- Bead Blast
- Plating (Nickel Plating, Silver Plating, etc.)
- Powder Coating
- Chromate Conversion Coating
- Custom finishing services
Outstanding Precision CNC Spinning Parts & Spun Metal Case Studies In China
Because Be-cu is so specialized in metal manufacturing, we are the China metal spinner of choice. Be-cu.com has over 95,000 square feet of manufacturing space in three locations. Our unparalleled level of automation and our deep dedication to quality support our proud tradition of outstanding customer service. All Be-cu Metal Spinning facilities offer a wide variety of unique services and capabilities that allow us to produce the highest caliber of custom metal spinnings in both large and small quantities – quickly and competitively.Be-cu.com will make the difference in your project. Contact Be-cu at [email protected] or request a quote with our easy-to-use online form.
Precision CNC Spinning Art Lighting Accessories
Precision Spinning Galvanized Sheet Draught Fan Accessories
Precision CNC Spinning 200mm Fitness Kettlebell
287mm Metal CNC Spinning Machinery Parts
Metal Spinning 350mm High Voltage Electrode Shield
Aluminum Spinning Parts For Automobile Shock Absorbers
Precision CNC Spinning BBQ Grill Brass Ring Accessories
CNC Spinning 304 Stainless Steel Funnel
Metal CNC Spinning Venturi Draught Fan Accessories
16 Inch Spinning Oxide High Bay Light Aluminum Reflector
Metal Spinning Lamp Iron Photography Lampshade
Custom LED Ceiling Chandelier Light Disc By CNC Spinning
The Video Of Metal CNC Spinning
In this video, you’re going to learn what metal spinning is and how it works. After watching you will have a good understanding of metal spinning.Next, we’ll talk about some of the materials that can be metal spinning.Finally, you’ll learn that with metal spinning you can create highly accurate parts with very tight tolerances.
Spun Metal – Cylinder Aluminum Spinning
Spun Metal – Vertebral Body Spinning
Spun Metal – Stainless Steel Air Inlet Spinning
Spun Metal – Precision Metal Spinning Product
The Shapes Achieved Of Metal Spinning Parts
Simple shapes are easy to make in less time. But for complex shapes, it requires more time because it increases steps as per the block shape.
In addition to metal spinning, Be-cu.com also offers in-house tooling, welding, abrasive polishing and hydroforming, helping to drive down your costs and streamline production. Quicker turnaround times and lower costs are two of the most attractive advantages of metal spinning. The ability to form very thick components and large diameters with uniformity and high quality at low and high quantities, are more appealing reasons to consider metal spinning.To find out if metal spinning would be beneficial for your application or end product, contact us today.
- Domed with flange
- Semi elliptical
- Flanged, dished and flued
The Define Of Metal Spinning – What Is Metal Spinning Fabrication
The technicians of the spinning factory fix the flat blank or pre-formed blank on the rotating mandrel, apply pressure to the blank with a rotary wheel, and the rotary wheel feeds axially at the same time. Process method for wall hollow revolving body products. There are manual and automatic points, ordinary spinning and strong spinning, and can be made of plastic materials such as copper, iron, aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium alloys.
How Does Metal Spinning Work?
During spinning, the contact area between the rotary wheel and the blank is very small, the fabrication material is only partially plastically deformed, and the deformation resistance is small. Large-scale products can be processed by small-tonnage equipment.
An effective method for precision products such as wall pipes. Spinning products have high precision, good mechanical properties and a wide range of sizes. Spinning tools and molds are simple and easy to replace; for some products, the production cost is lower than other methods. The main disadvantage is that the production time is long, the output is low, and the variety is limited. It is suitable for the production of small batches and multi-variety products.
The rotary wheels of the new ordinary spinning and powerful spinning machines are hydraulically driven and equipped with hydraulic profiling and numerical control systems.
Small and medium spinning machines are mostly horizontal, and large ones are mostly vertical. Spinning machine tools require good rigidity, high power, high precision and good versatility. At present, the largest spinning machine can spin parts with a diameter of 6 meters, and the wheel pressure can reach hundreds of tons.
In addition to general-purpose types, there are also various special-purpose spinning machines (such as head spinning machines), as well as mass-produced spinning production lines (such as manufacturing oil drums and automobile tires).
Metal Spinning Molding – The Process Of Spinning Forming
Metal spinning is a symmetrical rotational forming process for sheet metal, which is often used in furniture, lamps, tableware, aerospace and other industries.
- Process cost: mold cost (low), single piece cost (medium)
- Typical products: furniture, lamps, aerospace, transportation, tableware, jewelry, etc.
- Yield suitable for: small-medium batches
- Quality: Surface quality is largely dependent on operator skill and production speed
- Speed: Moderate to moderate production speed, depending on part size, complexity and sheet metal thickness
The Design Considerations Of Spinning Forming
- Metal spinning is only suitable for the manufacture of rotationally symmetrical parts, and the most ideal shape is hemispherical thin-shell metal parts
- For parts formed by metal spinning, the internal diameter should be controlled within 2.5m
What Material Is The Mold Of The CNC Spinning Machine Made Of?
Depending on the material to be processed, the material used in the mold is also different. 45# steel is commonly used in aluminum spinning. 45# has low hardness, easy processing and low material cost. Due to the slow speed of the aluminum spinning mold, 45# steel can meet the demand, and the service life is 5 years;
if the inner wall surface of the product needs to be bright, CR12 steel should be selected as the mold material. Because the inner wall surface quality of the product is related to the mold surface quality. CR12 steel has higher hardness and better wear resistance after heat treatment, and can be polished to a mirror surface after finishing; iron spinning and stainless steel spinning also need to make molds for CR12 steel. Higher wear, CR12 die machining iron and stainless steel life cycle can be 10 years.
The reasons for the deformation of CNC spinning machine molds are often complicated. As long as the causes are analyzed and different methods are used to prevent them, the deformation of the molds can be reduced and controlled. Generally speaking, heat treatment deformation of precision and complex CNC spinning machine molds can prevent deformation. The specific methods are:
- Reasonable selection of materials. For precision and complex molds, micro-deformation mold steels with good quality (such as air-quenched steels) should be selected; for mold steels with serious carbide segregation, reasonable forging and quenching and tempering heat treatment should be performed; for larger and unforgeable mold steels, solid solution double Refinement heat treatment.
- Reasonable design structure. The structure design of the CNC spinning machine mold should be reasonable, the thickness should not be too wide, and the shape should be symmetrical. For larger deformation, the mold of the CNC spinning machine should master the deformation rules, and should retain the machining allowance and composite structure.
- Reasonable selection of heating temperature and control of heating speed. For precision and complex molds, slow heating, preheating and other balanced heating methods can be used to reduce the deformation of the mold heat treatment.
- Reasonable use of technology. On the premise of ensuring the hardness of the CNC spinning machine mold, try to use the pre-cooling, graded cooling quenching or warm quenching process. For some complex molds, preheat treatment, aging heat treatment, tempering nitriding heat treatment and other methods can control the mold accuracy of the CNC spinning machine.
- Rational use of repair equipment. When repairing defects such as blisters, pores, and wear on the die head, use a cold welder and other repair equipment with less thermal shock to avoid deformation during the repair process.
In spinning, the forming of metal is inseparable from the mold, and the shape of the mold has a great influence on the forming accuracy of the product. Using a series of reasonable methods and means can reduce the occurrence of mold deformation during CNC spinning machine processing, so that the shape consistency of the spinning product is high, the performance is stable, and the accuracy of the product is improved.
The Type Of Metal Spinning Process
In the metal spinning process, ordinary spinning refers to a spinning forming method that only changes the shape of the blank without changing the thickness of the material, and is mostly used for the overall forming and local forming of the material. Commonly used ordinary spinning processes include stretching spinning (pulling spinning), shrinking tube spinning (shrinking spinning) and expanding tube spinning (expanding spinning). Below BE-CU.COM will introduce these processes and characteristics in detail.
Stretching Precision Spinning
Stretch spinning is mainly a forming process to reduce the diameter of a metal blank (sheet or preform) by radial stretching, and the bending plastic deformation of the blank is the main deformation method. Stretch spinning is similar to stamping, but uses a mandrel and wheel instead of a punch and die. Stretch spinning is a very important and widely used forming method in ordinary spinning. Common stretch spinning products include lampshades, aluminum barrels, musical instruments, etc.
Shrinking Tube Precision Spinning
Tube shrinking and spinning is a forming method that uses a spinning wheel to perform radial partial rotary compression on a hollow part of a rotary body or a tubular blank to reduce its diameter. In the process of shrinking tube spinning, the blank is concentrically clamped on the corresponding core mold (such as a solid core mold, a composite mold or a coreless mold), and the part that needs to be formed is exposed to the outside of the mold. When the main shaft drives the blank to rotate, the rotary wheel reciprocates according to the established program, gradually reducing the diameter of the blank, and then sealing or shrinking at the drum-shaped or spherical part of the waist.
Expanding Pipe Spinning
Expanding pipe spinning are the opposite of shrinking. It is a spinning process that uses spinning tools to increase the diameter of the middle or port of a hollow rotating container or tubular blank, also known as bulging spinning (expansion spinning).
This process is rarely used in the civil field, and generally appears in the aerospace field, such as the bell mouth forming of stainless steel conduits for aviation.
As a common common CNC spinning process, stretching spinning, shrinking tube spinning and tube expanding spinning are all done on an ordinary CNC spinning machine. In addition, there are other spinning processes such as strong spinning and hot spinning, which are used to process some hard-to-deform metal materials or special spinning products. These are usually carried out on a specific CNC spinning machine, such as powerful CNC spinning. Press, hot CNC spinning machine, etc. Different models combined with different processing methods provide realization methods for the diversity and functionality of metal spinning, so that spinning technology can be better applied in various fields.
The Difference Of Metal Spinning And Deep Drawing
Through Fabrication and forming, metal can be transformed into various shapes such as lampshade, shrink tube, barrel, basin, etc., which brings convenience to people’s life and production. Generally speaking, metal forming methods include spinning, stamping, forging, casting and other methods. From the perspective of cost savings of raw materials, spinning and drawing stamping are the most widely used metal Fabrication methods. So what are the differences between these two Fabrication methods?
1. The Different Of Fabrication Principles
During the spinning process, the flow and deformation of the material are controlled by the path of the spinning wheel, while the stretching and stamping control the flow of the material through the cooperation of the upper and lower convex and concave dies.
2. The Different Of Fabrication Procedures
For some simple-shaped hardware products, the stretching and stamping forming process generally includes multiple basic processes such as cutting, forming, and trimming. However, the Fabrication speed of stamping is relatively faster, and multiple products can be processed at one time; another convenience, the forming and cutting of spinning can be completed on a CNC spinning machine at the same time, but only one product can be processed at a time , the Fabrication speed is slow; for some products with long stretch height or special shape, stretching and stamping can easily lead to product cracking, while spinning is easier to complete product forming.
3. Different Molds Used For Fabrication
To process a metal forming product of the same shape, only one core mold is needed for spinning, while two convex and concave molds are required for drawing and stamping. The manufacturing cost of the mold is usually 3-6 times that of spinning. In the production cycle, the production time of the spinning mold is shorter than that of the drawing and stamping mold, and the adjustment of the mold size is also more convenient.
4. The Cost Of Fabrication Materials Is Different
The thinning rate of spinning materials is usually up to 30%, the thinning rate of drawing and stamping is about 10%, and the thinning rate of spinning is relatively larger. At present, the CNC spinning machine produced by Shangxi Technology can process metal materials with a thickness of up to 0.5mm, while drawing and stamping generally requires about 5-10mm of blank holder, and the required material cost is large.
5. The Surface And Performance Of The Processed Products Are Different
The surface of the products processed by spinning has circularly distributed spinning embossing patterns, while the surface of products processed by drawing and stamping has stretch marks distributed in vertical lines. In terms of product strength, spinning can make the metal particles more tightly arranged and the metal density increases, so the strength of the spinning product will be much better than that of the drawn stamping product.