Online Custom 3D Printing Service In China
3D printing is a technology that builds objects based on digital model files, using bondable materials such as metal powder or plastic, and printing them layer by layer. It is also an emerging molding technology involving various high-tech comprehensive applications such as CAD, CAM technology, data processing technology, material technology, CNC technology, testing sensor technology and computer software technology.
The Advantages Of 3D Printing
- The time and cost of building an industrial model are only 20%-35% of traditional processing methods
- No need to process machine tools and molds, precise and fast.
- Early detection finds errors in design and manufacturing, which are impossible to find on paper and computers.
CNC 3D printing can produce parts within no time, which quickens up the prototyping process. Rapid prototyping makes allowance for each stage to finish faster. If you compare it with machining prototypes, a 3D printing service is quick and inexpensive at producing parts as the component can be finished in hours. This allows for every design modification to be finished at a more efficient rate.
Be-cu have been providing online 3D printing solutions for over 10 years,used for rapid prototyping and production in volume. Our clients are across a wide variety of industries and companies, including automotive, construction, aerospace, defense, electronics, machinery, industrial automation, medical, healthcare, consumer production, oil & gas, etc. Accelerate your product development and manufacturing process with our industry-leading metal & plastic 3D printing service and 3D printed parts. We’ll find the best 3D printing solution for your projects, to lower your cost and shorten the lead time based on your needs, while maintaining the quality. From 3D prototyping to end-use parts production, multiple materials are available for custom 3D printing parts.
The Advantage Of BE-CU 3D Printing Service
Gather the world’s cutting-edge 3D printing technology, 3D printer, 3D scanner, a variety of 3D printing materials to choose from, 24 hours Online 3D printing service!
- Excellent precision, smooth surface, complex geometric shapes, small moving parts, good details, prominent text and any other design requirements.
- Forming ultra-thin thickness of 16-30um,
- The highest accuracy can reach 0.02mm;
- Forming resolution: 600600900~1600dpi
- No minimum order quantity
- Metal or plastic 3D printed prototype and production parts in 7-10 days
- Precision custom 3D printing parts at affordable prices
- Online free quote in the shortest time
- Single prototypes or complex shapes are both allowed
- A wide selection of metal or plastic materials
- Commercial and industrial-grade 3D printers
- Cooperative supplier assistance project
- Provide a quick solution for small batches of complex prototypes
- We provide with our partner
- 3D printing services for metals and plastics
- Meet the rapid needs of complex prototype designers
The Materials Of 3D Printing
- – Including photosensitive resin, ABS, nylon, paraffin, 390,000-color full-color composite materials for optional applications, meeting various tests and verifications.
- – It can be drilled, screwed, assembled, press-fitted, hinged and elastic.
- – It can be sprayed, painted, electroplated, etc.
|Thermoplastic Materials||ABS-M30, PC, POM-like, HDPE and other high-hardness, flame-retardant, high-temperature-resistant series production-grade thermoplastic materials.|
|Nylon||PA12 nylon series has the material properties of high strength and rigidity, high temperature resistance, chemical resistance, invariance, and excellent wear resistance.|
|Resin||Photosensitive resin is a kind of ABS-like white engineering plastic, which is easy for surface polishing and laser seamless stitching of super large objects.|
|Metal Material||Ti64 titanium alloy, MS1 mold steel, GP1 stainless steel, aluminum-magnesium alloy, cobalt-chromium alloy.|
|ABS||Similar to ABS white and red wax 3D printing materials, it is very suitable for manufacturing accurate, high-definition and ultra-fine details of models and prototypes.|
|Wax Material||Wax material has extremely high resolution and fine details, suitable for high-end lost wax casting of jewelry, clocks and micro-medical and electrical equipment|
More 3D Printing Capabilities At Be-cu.com
3D Modeling Software
3D modeling is a key step in the realization of 3D printing technology. Whether in cultural creativity, animation and film, medical industry, construction industry, industrial manufacturing, food industry, etc., if you want to print something, you must perform 3D modeling before you can use it. The 3D printer prints the modeling data. Any 3D design software can be used to design a 3D model. As long as it is modeled with software with suitable 3D printing technology characteristics, it can be exported or converted into STL format software to achieve the best results.
3D modeling software is divided into two main types:
- One is for artistic creation and design, such as decorative artwork, movie special effects prototypes, animation figures, dolls, cultural creativity;
- The other is industrial product design. Of course, there is also a 3D modeling software with special value, Rhion, which is not only used for industrial design and mechanical design such as CAD, CAM, but also can create excellent 3D models for cartoon design, movie special effects, and three-dimensional animation production.
Industrial Product Design
Industrial product design 3D modeling software is well known: Sketchup, Solidworks, PROE, UG, through the parametric analysis of the object modeling, through the design of the parameters, directly generate 3D models.
- (1) Blender is an open source free 3D drawing software with powerful functions and cross-platform support for all major operating systems. Provides a comprehensive 3D creation tool; cross-platform support; high-quality 3D architecture brings a fast and efficient creation process;
- (2) Sketchup is a free interactive 3D model program of Google, which is not only suitable for advanced users, but also suitable for beginners. Compared with the CAD program, it is more intuitive and simple, and beginners can choose Sketchup.
- (3) SolidWorks is powerful, easy to learn and easy to use, and technological innovation is the three major characteristics of Solidworks.
- (4) UG and PROE UG are high-end CAD/CAE/CAM software for the manufacturing industry. Used to engage in industrial design, detailed mechanical design, and engineering manufacturing. PROE is slightly weaker than UG. PROE can do it, UG can definitely do it. UG is very good for precise surface.
Anime Art Figure Design
Medical 3D Modeling
Traditionally, doctors can obtain CT two-dimensional image information through CT scans. However, for the understanding of CT two-dimensional images, doctors need to abstract into 3D images in their minds with experience to further diagnose and treat liver tumors and other medical diseases. This experience is often Not reliable enough, deviations may occur.
3D printing technology can realize that the data provided by medical institutions can be processed by professional doctors. The image data obtained by the provided X-ray CT machine and MRI MRI scan can be converted into CAD data required by the input 3D printer for 3D printing model. The 3D printing model not only has the same three-dimensional visual function and individualized characteristics as the digital three-dimensional model, but also has the function of manually touching and marking important anatomical structures, which provides a new method for medical teaching, clinical and scientific research.
3D printing technology will have a wider range of medical applications in the construction of medical models, artificial bones, the manufacture of biological organs, teeth, and plastic surgery.
The U-level high-resolution 3D scanner imported from Germany has an accuracy of up to 0.007mm and can measure parts of different sizes. When using the highest resolution, it reflects the details of small parts measuring as small as 38 mm, or extremely fast scanning processing measures large objects as large as 2 meters. It can even measure objects as large as 30 meters while maintaining extremely high local resolution.
Can do: 3D scanning of toy figurines, 3D scanning of artwork, 3D scanning of Buddha statues, 3D scanning of cultural relics, 3D scanning of mud sculpture works, 3D scanning of ivory sculptures, 3D scanning of mobile phones, 3D scanning of cars, body scanning, precision 3D scanning and counting. Directly generate .stl data files, which can be directly used for 3D printing or fine carving.
- Measuring point: 2x5000 000
- Measuring area: 38x29-2000x1500mm2
- Measuring point distance 0.01-0.62mm
Use the most advanced non-contact three-coordinate scanning equipment system imported from Germany on the market to measure the surface of the product and obtain point data to directly generate .stl data files. Advanced blue light technology and precision equipment up to 16 million pixels can avoid errors caused by point cloud calculations, with high accuracy and fast speed. Can do full-size inspection, size verification and comparison.
- 1. Calculate 3D coordinate conversion and 3D shape deviation;
- 2. It can accurately define the coordinates of the object points under quasi-static conditions, and calculate the three-dimensional displacement and deformation of various objects and components from this;
- 3. Quality control of gap deformation, flatness testing, component deformation and testing (CAV comparison);
To meet high-end customers, high-precision product design and testing. Be able to detect deviations in the production process in a timely and accurate manner. Save time and money and improve production efficiency.
Especially in the mold manufacturing process, it is often necessary to repeatedly try and modify the mold surface. If the mold that meets the requirements is measured and its digital model is reversed, this spare digital model can be used to generate the processing program when the mold is repeatedly manufactured, which can greatly improve mold production efficiency and reduce mold manufacturing costs.
Our Outstanding 3D Printing Equipment
- P200 Industrial DLP 3D Printer
- ProJet MJP 5500X
- TPM ELITE P5000 SLS 3D Printer
- P480DL SLS 3D Printer
- ASM1500H SLA 3D Printer
- ASM-1200 SLS Molding Machine
- M400-4—SLM Metal 3D Printer
- DQ1200 FDM 3D printer
- Check Out BE-CU Equipment List
3D Printing And CNC Machining Custom Black PPS Valve
3D Printing Zirconia Ceramic Extrusion Screw Parts
Rapid Silica Gel Vacuum Reverse Mould For Medical Products
DMLS 3D Printing Medical Device Metal Accessories
Multi Jet Fusion Printed Nylon Plastic Parts
MJF 3D Printing Nylon 12 For Industrial Parts
MJF 3D Printing Handicraft Prototype
MJF 3D Printing Nylon 12 Prototype Parts
Direct Metal Laser Sintering AlSi10Mg Parts
Direct Metal Laser Sintering Superalloy Leaf Ring
DMLS 3D Printing Metal Fuel Nozzle
3D Printing Honeycomb Ceramics