Precision Forging For Automotive Industry
What are automotive forgings? 17-19% of forgings by weight are found in cars. What are automotive forgings? A typical car consists of 15 parts: body, trunk, engine, front axle, rear axle, frame, gearbox, drive shaft, steering system, etc. Automotive forgings are characterised by their complex shape, light weight, poor working conditions and high safety requirements.
What are the forged parts for automobiles? Such as the crankshaft, connecting rod, camshaft used in the car engine, the front beam required for the front axle, the steering knuckle, the half-shaft used in the rear axle, the half-shaft casing, the transmission gear in the axle box and so on, none of them are key forgings related to the safe operation of the car.
Automotive forging parts hot forging forming equipment, usually using hydraulic press equipment more, because the equipment using hydraulic oil as the power source, with energy saving, environmental protection, high efficiency and other advantages. The Pintejin Group (Be-cu.com) will tailor its hydraulic presses to the actual production needs to ensure that the customer can meet the production process. In addition, the customer is guaranteed to spend as little money as possible to meet the needs of the workpiece production.The process of producing automotive forging parts by hot die forging forming hydraulic presses.
- The raw material is discharged
- Heating of raw materials
- Product upsetting
- Use hydraulic press equipment forging forming
- Product cutting edge
- Turning inside hole
- Blank typing
- Follow up heat treatment
Automotive Forging Supplier – Precision Forgings For Automotive
The characteristics of forged parts strength, reliability and economy are what makes them ideal for vital automotive and truck applications.Pintejin Group(Be-cu.com) is an open die forging company that parallels the history of China craftsmanship and innovation in the 20th century.Pintejin uses proven forging processes to produce automotive parts that match our customers’ exact requirements.
Our design engineers will work with you, as needed, to optimize your designs for faster and more efficient production, without sacrificing automotive part performance.We excel in wheel spindles, kingpins, axle beams and shafts, torsion bars, ball studs, idler arms, pitman arms and steering arms, another common application is in the powertrain, where connecting rods, transmission shafts and gears, differential gears, drive shafts, clutch hubs and universal joints are often forged,with techniques that ensure better fatigue resistance, improved strength, continuous grain flow, and more. We also offer secondary processing including heat treating, rough machining, saw cutting, hole boring, destructive & non-destructive testing, and finish machining. Now under new management, we are committed to providing the highest quality open-die automotive forgings and rolled rings in the industry.
- – Forging equipment with the largest tonnage of 4000 tons in China, which can forge a maximum outer diameter of 300MM and a diameter of 1000MM.
- – BE-CU.COM has 4000 tons/800 tons/650 tons/400/300 tons forging and 30 CNC machining centers.
- – The forging accuracy can reach between 0.1MM-0.2MM, and the machining dimension has precise tolerance (0.01MM-0.05MM).
- – Independent forging factory, independent CNC machining center area and follow-up surface treatment and other one-stop customized factory for finished products.
- – 30 years of precision forging and CNC Machining one-stop metal parts custom service factory.
Pintejin Group(Be-cu.com) is your #1 source for high precision automotive forged parts, with fast turnarounds and exceptional service from start to finish. Contact us today to discuss your project or to request a quote.
What Can We Do
- Forging Precision: 0.05mm
- Machining Accuracy: 0.02mm
- Mold Core Hardness: 48-52HRC
- Quality Inspection frequency: AQL=0.5
- Mould Cavity: one mould and one cavity
- Appearance Process: vibration grinding, machining, polishing, oxidation
- Number Of Parting Surfaces Of Forging Die: upper and lower die
- Forging Die Core Material: imported SKD61 mold steel and others
- Forging Die Life: up to 215,000 mold times
- Daily Production Capacity Of Single Forging Die Set:up to 512PCS
- Forging Die Installation Method: up and down fixed forging die
- Process Flow: blanking + heating + rough forging blank + fine forging blank + trimming + T4T6 heat treatment + vibration grinding + machining + polishing + surface treatment
- Forging Processes: cold forging, hot forging, roll forging, open-die forging, closed-die forging, drop forging, etc.
- CNC Machining: turning, milling, drilling, grinding, tapping, boring, reaming, etc.
- Testing equipment: three-dimensional projector, two-dimensional projector, salt spray tester, high temperature tester, abrasion tester, hardness tester, level, height ruler, caliper, micrometer, needle gauge, tooth pattern pass and stop gauge ring gauge, Non-standard custom inspection tools and other related testing equipment.
Automotive Forging Industries
- Surgical & Dental
Our Outstanding Automotive Forging Equipment
- Blanking Machine
- Intermediate Frequency Furnace
- Metal Forging Machine
- Punching Machine
- High Temperature Furnace
- Vibrating Pot
- Cnc Machining Center
- Polishing Machine
- Check Out BE-CU Equipment List
Customized Aluminum Alloy Car Blank Forgings
Electric Cable Car Rocker Support Metal Forging Parts