Steel Sheet Metal Fabrication
Steel offers high hardness, high strength, good weldability, corrosion and temperature resistant, making the material suitable for industrial applications.
Steel Sheet Metal Fabrication is suitable for applications that require good mechanical properties, good machinability and weldability, high stiffness, wear and corrosion resistance.Steel and stainless steel are two materials we commonly work with to make our high-precision parts and machinery.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, providing AS 9100/ISO 9001:2015 certified quality machining resulting in timely turnaround and on-time delivery.If you have a specific demand, material, or product in mind, get in touch today to discuss what we have to offer.
Benefits of Steel In Sheet Metal Fabrication
All Steel have a high resistance to corrosion and heat making it a durable metal with a long lifespan.Steel is often able to withstand many years of use without showing signs of wear and tear. Other advantages include:
- High resistance to corrosion
- Easily cut, welded, formed, machined and fabricated readily
- Due to its strength,Steel can be used to reduce material thicknesses, reduce weight and costs
- 100% Recyclable
- Its unique hygienic properties makes it the first choice in hospitals, kitchens, food and pharmaceutical processing facilities
The Steel Alloy Grades Of Sheet Metal Fabrication
The properties of the steel grades inform their respective use for specific machining projects. Here are some of the commonest grades and their properties..,The grades of steel alloys are as follows：
- Steel 1008:Moderate strength and low-stress applications.
- Steel 1018:Plain low carbon steel, poor machinability but good formability and weldability. Case harden only
- Steel 1045:Strength, impact resistance and higher tensile strength.
- Steel 1137:Higher carbon, higher strength, direct hardening
- Steel 11L37:Strength and machinability
- Steel 11L41:Strength and hardness and a more uniform surface hardness
- Steel 12L14:Designed for excellent machinability. Case hard only
- Steel 1215:Designed for good machinability. Case harden only
- Steel 4130:Strength, toughness, and fatigue resistance
- Steel 4140:Popular general-purpose alloy. Direct hardening
- Steel 41L40:Designed for better laser cutting w/lead additive; direct hardening
- Steel 8620:.55% Ni, .50% Cr, .20% Mo, heat treatable and case hardening
- Steel 52100:Very high 1% carbon, .25% Ni,1.4% Cr, .08% Mo
1.Cold Rolled Sheet Steel
Cold-rolled steel sheet is the abbreviation of carbon structural steel cold-rolled sheet. Due to the rolling at room temperature, no scale is produced, so the cold plate has good surface quality and high dimensional accuracy. Coupled with annealing treatment, its mechanical properties and process properties are better than those of hot-rolled steel sheets. The commonly used grades are low carbon steel 08F and 10# steel, which have good blanking and bending properties.
2.Continuous Electro-Galvanized Cold-Rolled Steel Sheet
Continuous electro-galvanized cold-rolled steel sheet, namely “electrolytic plate”, refers to the process of continuous deposition of zinc from the aqueous solution of zinc salt to the performance of the pre-prepared steel strip under the action of an electric field on the electro-galvanizing line to obtain a surface galvanized layer , Due to the limitation of the process, the coating is thinner.
3.Continuous Hot-Dip Galvanized Sheet Steel
The continuous hot-dip galvanized sheet is referred to as galvanized sheet or white iron sheet for short. It is a cold-rolled continuous hot-dip galvanized sheet and steel strip with a thickness of 0.25~2.5mm. At the same time, an iron oxide film is formed on the surface, and then enters the reduction annealing furnace containing H2 and N2 mixed gas to heat to 710~920 °C, so that the iron oxide film is reduced to sponge iron, and the surface-activated and purified strip is cooled to a temperature slightly higher than the melting point. After the temperature of zinc, enter the zinc pot at 450~460℃, and use the air knife to control the surface thickness of the zinc layer. Finally, it is passivated with a chromate solution to improve white rust resistance. Compared with the surface of electro-galvanized sheet, its coating is thicker, and it is mainly used for sheet metal parts that require strong corrosion resistance.
The aluminum-zinc alloy coating of the aluminum-zinc-clad sheet is composed of 55% aluminum, 43.4% zinc and 1.6% silicon solidified at a high temperature of 600 ° C to form a dense quaternary crystal protective layer, which has excellent corrosion resistance and normal service life. Up to 25 years, 3-6 times longer than galvanized sheet, comparable to stainless steel. The corrosion resistance of aluminum-zinc clad sheet comes from the barrier protection function of aluminum and the sacrificial protection function of zinc. When zinc acts as a sacrificial protection on the cut edges, scratches and coating scratches, aluminum forms an insoluble oxide layer and plays a protective role as a barrier.
The above-mentioned 2), 3) and 4) steel plates are collectively referred to as coated steel plates, which are widely used in communication equipment. After the coated steel plates are processed, they can be used without electroplating and paint, and the incisions can be used directly without special treatment. Phosphating treatment to improve the corrosion resistance of the incision. From the cost analysis, using continuous electro-galvanized sheet steel, the processing plant does not have to send the parts for electroplating, which saves electroplating time and transportation costs. In addition, the parts do not need to be pickled before spraying, which improves the processing efficiency.
5.Stainless Steel Plate
Because of its strong corrosion resistance, good electrical conductivity, high strength and other advantages, it is widely used, but its shortcomings should also be fully considered: the material price is very expensive, which is 4 times that of ordinary galvanized sheet; the material strength is high The tool wear of the CNC punching machine is generally not suitable for processing on the CNC punching machine; the pressure riveting nut of the stainless steel plate should be made of high-strength special stainless steel material, which is very expensive; the pressure riveting nut is not firmly riveted and often needs to be spot welded. ; The adhesion of the surface spray is not high, and the quality is not suitable to be controlled; the material springs back and the bending and stamping are not easy to ensure the shape and dimensional accuracy.
Steel Sheet Metal Fabrication Services – Sheet Metal Manufacturing Steel Parts Suppliers & Manufacturer
At Be-cu.com(Pintejin Group), we are proud to offer precision steel sheet metal fabrication services across a broad range of industries. Our company is built on providing quality results, and we have production facilities that are ITAR registered, ISO 13485: 2016 certified, ISO 9001: 2015 certified, plus AS9100D certified.
We are experts in high-quality precision engineering. Our sheet metal fabrication process is exact, and we can turn out a custom component as few other shops can.
We offer complete turn-key, custom-fit machine builds, helping you create the best possible product. No matter the intricate nature of your design, our dedicated team of skilled engineers and professionals have you covered.
We have the experience, expertise, and unmatched resource capacity to ensure your parts are delivered on time and to the highest quality standards every single time. Get a free quote today with Be-cu—reach out now!
Precision fabrication services including steel and steel alloy. Capable of forming parts from 12 in. to 90 ft. length, 0.015 to 0.125 in. material thickness and +/-0.005 in. tolerance. Large run and low to high volume production runs available. Suitable for conveyor covers, frocking tanks, support panels, trailer walls, railcars, boiler plants, trailers, awnings and flare fences. Serves the aerospace, architectural, construction, marine, military, mining, transportation and power plant industries.
If you need precision steel sheet metal fabrication, call the experts at Pintejin Group today, or email us at [email protected]
Why Use Our Steel Sheet Metal Fabrication Services
Be-cu.com(Pintejin Group) is one of the reliable precision sheet metal Steel parts manufacturer in the China. Our years professional sheet metal equipment provide you all-around care services that our experienced project engineers and machinists will analyze your project carefully and process it with the most efficient process of sheet metal fabrication steel to to meet your design specification, while optimize your time and cost.The Top 6 Reasons:
- No MOQ:One-off aluminum laser cutting prototype part or large quantity parts. No matter the size of your order, we can handle it.
- Industry-best pricing:Our custom aluminum laser cutting process and technology allow us to offer competitive prices that can match any offer.
- Fast delivery:We have 44 laser cutter and other sheet metal fabrication equipment at our disposal and can take your project from engineering design to delivery faster than our competitors.
- Experienced Engineers:Our team has years of experience in a wide range of industries and can handle even the most challenging projects.
- High-precision and tight tolerance:We service the automotive,medical and electronic industries and can produce parts with tight tolerances. We also use precise tool holders and tools to ensure optimal precision and accuracy.
- Wide range of coatings & finishes:We can offer a wide range of coatings and finishes for your parts depending on your project requirements.
Our Capabilities And Case Studies Gallery Of Steel Sheet Metal Fabrication
At Be-cu.com, we are highly experienced in manufacturing custom steel sheet metal parts for demanding applications. By providing a cost-effective fabrication service that doesn’t sacrifice precision or quality, we benefit our customers by making their design ideas for crucial parts and project components become a reality.For more case studies about our services, see the products list below and contact us directly.