Top-Grade & Cost-effective Zinc Die Casting Service
Zinc alloy die casting is a kind of precision casting method, which uses high pressure to force the zinc to melt into the complex metal mold. The molten state of zinc alloy has very good fluidity, with a low melting point of only 365 degrees. Various post-processing treatments, such as electroplating, etc. can be carried out. So it has a wide range of uses, and it was used a lot in the mobile phone industry before, but because of its large ratio, the poor corrosion resistance is gradually eliminated by aluminum alloy. Commonly used alloys are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7, and the most widely used is alloy 3.The Zinc die casting process can also produce fine details such as textured surfaces or names without requiring further processing.
The Advantage Of Zinc Die Casting
- It has high specific gravity, weight and texture, and it is stronger than plastic injection molding.
- Good casting performance, it can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the castings is smooth.
- Surface treatment can be carried out: electroplating, spraying, painting.
- When melting and die-casting, it does not absorb iron, does not corrode the pressure, and does not stick to the mold.
- It has good mechanical properties and abrasion resistance at room temperature.
- Low melting point, melting at 385℃, easier to shape than aluminum alloy die-casting
- The zinc alloy has a strong three-dimensional effect, and the surface will have graininess or wrinkles after die-casting, and it needs to be polished. Polishing cannot completely change the physical form.
- Zinc alloy crafts and relief patterns are vivid and widely used, but require a high level of craftsmanship, and there will be a small amount of indentation or burrs on the surface.
If you are seeking a professional zinc die casting supplier to provide high quality precision zinc die casting parts, Be-cu is one of the most affordable and capable manufacturer, specializing in high pressure casting process on advanced 200T and 1650T die casting machines. Our professional technical team has in-depth understanding of special zinc die casting parts requirements (especially custom jewelry industry, Automobile industry, electronic industry, wireless charging industry, dash cam industry, recorder industry, Bluetooth speaker industry, smart watch industry, smart home industry) and other than the alyuminium parts, and state-of-the art facility has helped us achieve this distinction. With great experience and broad knowledge, our zinc die casting center can reach extremely tight tolerances in manufacturing zinc parts & products.
Why Choose BE-CU Zinc Die Casting Service?
- Modern and advanced casting equipment to ensure highest accuracy of zinc die casting parts.
- Vacuum die casting machine in house
- Zinc die casting parts from a few grams to more than 100 pounds with superior quality ready for assembly.
- 50 set cnc machine for machined castings parts,metal, extrusion etc.
- Powder coating production line,CMM,X-ray in house
- Design and produce complex custom zinc parts
- Has strong and professional technical team and efficient management operation system and is equipped with advanced manufacturing equipment, ensure you can get best zinc parts of die casting service.
Certifications & Quality Machining
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
- Compliance in DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process
- FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and CMM Inspection and inventory management systems
- ITAF 16949 certified
Zinc Die Casting Material Information
|Material||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Features|
|ZAMAK 2||359||105||+ Excellent damping capacity and vibration attenuation.|
+ Superior to other Zamak alloys with creep performance.
+ High strength and hardness levels after long-term aging
|ZAMAK 3||283||113||+ Great balance of physical and mechanical properties.|
+ Excellent finishing characteristics for plating, painting, and chromate treatments.
+ Good castability and long-term dimensional stability.
+ Good damping capacity and vibration attenuation.
|ZAMAK 5||328||109||+ It Has a higher copper content than Zamak 3, which results in higher strength.|
+ Has less ductility than Zamak 3.
+ More readily plated, finished, and machined than Zamak 3.
|ZAMAK 8||374||115||+ Ideal for decorative application.|
+ Excellent finishing and plating characteristics.
+ Good performance of strength, hardness, and creep properties.
Product Description Of Our Zinc Die Casting Services
Zinc Die Casting Applications:
Zinc die casting parts can be applied to jewelry, Automobile, electronic, wireless charging, dash cam, recorder, Bluetooth speaker, smart watch, smart home
Black, Natural, Blue, Green and different colors as your requirements
Sand blasting, shot blasting, polishing, anodizing, oxidation, electrophoresis, chromate, powder coating and painting
Various Aluminum Die Casting Process:
Zinc Thin Wall Die Casting,Zinc Cold Chamber Die Casting, Zinc Hot Chamber Die Casting
Top Zinc Die Casting Case Studies
You have a complex part design, Be-cu Die Casting Company can help you turn it into a reality. With the right equipment, strong technical knowledge, and a focus on quality.. From tool design to finishing and then on to shipment, Be-cu ensure that every project is completed to a high standard and that your orders are delivered on time, every time.
Cast Precision Zinc Alloy Helmet Shell
Die-casting Custom Automotive Zinc Alloy Pump Housing
Manufacturers Who Cevelop And Customize Various Types Of Zinc Nut Die-casting Products
Die-casting Precision Metal Zinc Alloy Radiator
Zinc Alloy Auto Parts Die Casting
Die Casting Aluminum-Zinc Alloy Electronic Headset Parts
led Underground Light Plug-In By Zinc Die Casting
Zinc Die Casting Custom USB Flash Disk Enclosure
Custom Zinc Alloy Mobile Power Bank Enclosure By Die Casting
Die Casting Zinc Alloy Electroplating Mobile Phone Case
Zinc Die Casting Power Supply Enclosure
Precision Die Casting Zinc Alloy Earphone Holder