Precision Welding Service | Welding Supplier
Be-cu Prototype is a full-service machine shop specializing in a wide range of metal fabrication services, including welding. Our welders have extensive experience in Metal Inert Gas (MIG) and Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) arc welding.Welding services by china welding supplier help you to complete your projects on time, whether prototype or serial welding.
As an ISO 9001:2015-certified business, quality assurance is central to our business philosophy.With more than 3,000 square feet of combined space, our welding facilities in Dongguan, and huizhou, are outfitted with the latest technology and equipment to pre-fabricate systems and confirm proof of concept, which help reduce field welding time and deliver first-time quality.
We are proud to serve the automotive industry, powersports industry, construction industry and beyond, using the newest robotic welding equipment and manual welding techniques to produce frames, suspensions, winterization for vehicles and more.We can even install iron products of any size or dimensions. Conveyors, stairs, railing, building components, wrought iron fencing ect. Welding steel, Aluminum, and stainless is what we do.
Be-cu prototype has years of experience in welding and metal fabrication. Our welders work with a variety of mediums using the latest in welding techniques and equipment. We look forward to working with you on your custom fabrication design. To see how our welding capabilities can support your needs, please request a quote or contact us today.
Precision Welding Capabilities
As one of the top international welding companies, we are proud to provide our clients with a number of welding services, including robotic welding for resistance spot welding and arc welding in high-production applications, mechanical welding for welding areas that machines cannot reach, TIG welding for thinner metals and MIG welding for thicker metals.
Sheet Metal Welding Service
Are you in need of top-notch welding operations for custom sheet metal fabrication? Or you don’t know how to weld sheet metal for your manufacturing needs? Be-cu.com is just what you need. We offers a range of sheet metal materials, including aluminum, copper, steel, and stainless steel, as well as assembly services like welding, and finishing services. Be-cu offers competitive, custom sheet metal welding and fabricating prices for low volume prototypes and cost savings for high volume production runs.
Be-cu.com provides outstanding and professional sheet metal services. We just require you to upload your design files. You get a free DfM analysis report on the manufacturing of your sheet metal parts. What’s more? We guarantee high quality at competitive pricing and fast lead times.
Precision Welding Process
There are five basic steps to precision welding, no matter your welding process.Below is a stepwise procedure on how we generally function:
- First, we prepare the aluminum or stainless steel tubes by cutting, smoothing edges, punching holes or stamping based on the client’s specifications.
- The metal tube then goes to the robot welding line. Of the many welding processes, robotic welding is highly accurate, enhances safety and reduces production time.
- Once the component is complete, it goes to quality inspection where 5 out of 100 parts are tested. If one problem is found, the whole batch is inspected to ensure they meet the required tolerance.
- Molten metal is highly malleable. Some aluminum frames require heat treatment due to deformation that occurs when the welding device creates excessive heat.
- The components are shipped to an assembly plant. We deliver automotive and powersports frames fully painted and coated, with the quality of having a mirror effect.
As a rule of thumb, welders should measure twice and cut once. In some cases, you may need to redesign joints to have higher heat resistance.
Certifications & Quality Machining
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
- Average 7 days turnaround time and 99.85% on time delivery
- Multiple options of machining materials to meet specific properties.
- Skilled in KanBan and other customer driven quality and inventory management systems
- ITAF 16949 certified
Fabrication And Welding Materials
Be-cu.com’s welding service only focuses on one group of materials – different types of metal. Therefore, we include a list of most common metals with their maximum recommended thickness for getting the best quality results:
- Mild steel – up to 30 mm
- Stainless steel – up to 30 mm
- Special steels (Hardox, Strenx, etc.) – up to 20 mm
- Coated steel – up to 5 mm
- Aluminium – up to 30 mm
- Copper alloys – up to 12 mm
If you have any questions, you can check our welding quote page for more information or turn to our engineers via email.
Our Outstanding Welding Equipment
- 4-Axis/6-Axis Automatic Laser Welder
- 6 Axis Robotic Arm Welder
- Handheld Laser Welder
- TIG200 Argon Arc Straight Seam Welder
- VEVOR MIG-270 Welder
- Arc Type MIG 350 Welder
- 110-220V Handheld Welding Machine
- Pedal Spot Welding Machine
- Check Out BE-CU Equipment List
The Case Studies Of Fabrication And Welding Parts
You have a complex part design, Our welding service can help you turn it into a reality. With the right equipment, strong technical knowledge, and a focus on quality.. From tool design to finishing and then on to shipment, Be-cu prototpe ensure that every project is completed to a high standard and that your orders are delivered on time, every time.
Precision Laser Cutting Q235 Iron Plate
Laser Cutting Titanium Alloy Electrode Sheet
Laser Cutting TA2 Titanium Plate
Laser Cutting Copper Electrode Electric Row
Precision Laser Cutting Long Strip Pure Copper
52 * 38 * 8 Brass Sheet Metal Manufacturing Parts
Titanium Plated Brass Sheet Metal Parts With CNC Bending
Curved Brass Alloy Sheet Metal Fabrication
Brass Laser Cut 0.1 * 100 * 200mm Special-Shaped Art Lampshade
Laser Cutting Stainless Steel 304 Capillary Tube
Precision Laser Cutting 6061 T6 Aluminum Sheet
Fiber Laser Cut Grooved Aluminum Panels