Front-line employees are the biggest difficulty in enterprise production management, and they are also the focus of discussion in all current management theories. Especially in recent years, the proportion of post-90s employees in the workshop has gradually increased. Around the “people” factor, companies have different management methods.
For high production efficiency, we should first discover from the existing staff, give full play to their characteristics, stimulate the staff’s enthusiasm for work, and improve their enthusiasm for work. In view of the difficult management of the company’s front-line employees and the high turnover rate, it summarizes the management map of how the company’s front-line managers can manage their employees in the first 6 months.
- 1. Clarify the job responsibilities of new employees in each position, so that everyone knows their job responsibilities, and has a certain understanding of employees in the same position, so as to achieve a working atmosphere of “everything is asked, everyone cares”; the work is detailed, The staff is meticulous, and new employees have problems in any link, and they should ask colleagues in the relevant link for advice.
- 2. Scientifically and reasonably determine the establishment of new recruits. The required personnel must be available to ensure the smooth operation of each link in the workshop. Among them, the team leader leads the formation of basic work connections between newcomers in each position, and there is a certain degree of work flow. Understand, explain the basic work norms and introduce the nearby employees to know each other, and accelerate the integration of newcomers into the team.
- 3. Customized personnel care kanbans in the workshop, straighten out the relationship between superiors and subordinates, standardize and clarify the work of the workshop, even if it is the first time to this workshop, people can understand everything at a glance, so as to prevent newcomers from worrying about seeing unfamiliar colleagues. Overwhelmed mentality. For example, in workshops that achieve the ultimate, they will post: who are the person in charge of the machine, the person in charge of sanitation, the office area, conference room, and the semi-finished product area; the rework area, the material management area, and the finished product area are managed by color, etc., Let the new employees see the latest environment at a glance.
- 4. What we often hear most in the workshop is: we all do it this way, and we haven’t heard anything from others. Many enterprise managers in China use empirical management methods to manage their subordinates. What is right and what is wrong. The preaching management method is not popular among post-90s employees. If they encounter problems, they should adopt gentle communication methods. New employees value the first impression of their direct bosses very much.
- 5. Strengthen the vocational skills training of personnel in various positions, formulate and implement training plans for new employees according to the actual work needs of personnel in different positions, so as to improve the professional skills and work quality of personnel in various positions.
- 6. Enhance the awareness of mechanical maintenance, do a good job in use, maintenance, and maintenance, reduce mechanical failures in the production process, and tell new employees that avoiding waste and paying attention to their own production safety is an internal fine culture.
- 7. Inform employees of the preliminary performance appraisal mechanism to enhance the sense of responsibility and work enthusiasm of employees in various positions. One of the important points is how to reward and how to punish.
- 8. Hold 1 to 2 regular new employee introduction meetings to introduce new employees (where they come from, names, hobbies, etc.) and encourage them, and arrange a 3 to 7 day work plan.
- 9. Check the work flow to ensure smooth production and stable quality. To guide employees in their work, you might as well put a lot of effort into some technical difficulties, discuss and verify more, the imagination of post-90s employees cannot be ignored.
- 10. Actively encourage newcomers to learn the advanced production management model of the industry, absorb the advantages and strengths of others, not be satisfied with the status quo, and strive for continuous improvement.
- 11. Strengthen the implementation of various management systems, operating procedures and norms. This is extremely important. Let your subordinates pay attention to their own work, and promptly find out where they are unsuitable. They can propose improvements, but they must not speak with one mouth. They must be based on facts.
- 12. Do a good job in production planning, on-site inspections, and shift work to reduce the yield of defective products and prevent employees from recurring problems. If employees cannot get timely feedback during this period, on the one hand they will feel that managers do not pay attention to themselves, on the other hand they will feel that their abilities have not been improved.
- 13. The working hours in the workshop are particularly long, and the team leader must properly prepare a decompression counseling plan, discover the difficulties and ideas of the employees, and encourage them to express their thoughts and opinions;
- 14. Find changes in the status of employees, such as frequent lateness, increased defective products, frequent leave, judge employees without scolding, identify attitude problems and ability problems, and correct employees’ work deviations;
- 15. Conduct performance interviews to clarify the employees’ achievements, which aspects have contributed, and give recognition and praise. Excellent team leaders can also put forward reasonable growth suggestions for employees and assist employees in formulating new plans;
- 16. Encourage employees to make commitments, provide appropriate training opportunities for the development of subordinates, tell them that they should continue to learn new technologies and management knowledge, and actively participate in internal training; gather the strength of the workshop team, hold team gatherings appropriately, and adjust internal problems.
Combination of system and management method
In traditional quality management, it refers to the rules and regulations that need to be followed in the production process. It includes: standard process guidelines, production schedules, inspection standards, various operating procedures, etc. Their role here is to accurately reflect the requirements of product production and product quality in a timely and accurate manner. However, it is not enough to improve the workshop system alone. We must also implement the training methods for team leaders:
- 1. Deal with the variables. There are too many variables in the production workshop, such as plans and equipment, which are full of unpredictability. It is difficult for us to get ahead of everything. Therefore, quick response is a focus of workshop management. This requires our existing personnel to be of higher quality. So I think the most important thing in a workshop is job training, because everything is done by the basic production factor of people. At the same time, we must also clearly see that the strength of the individual is small after all. To give full play to the strength of the team, the combination of personal strength and team wisdom can make work more effective.
- 2. The training effect is guaranteed. There must be a plan before the training, and what needs to be known to the employees most at present must be targeted. For example, what is the main and supplementary training for technicians, what is the main training for production line employees, and what is the main training for foremen or team leaders, and form documents, save the files and use the training files as the training files Basis for assessment. If the training is not effective, it is better not to train. At the same time, training should be conducted for weak links, such as full participation in 5S construction training courses, and TPM and SMED training for technical management personnel such as technicians and foremen. Before conducting these trainings, we must make the trainees aware of the benefits that these jobs can bring.
- 3. Implementation of the assessment. As the saying goes, people are light-hearted without pressure, establish good rules and regulations, set an example, and distinguish between rewards and punishments. The assessment system must be maintained and passed on. For example, employees’ daily performance appraisal, technicians’ on-duty job appraisal, workshop weekly appraisal, and 5S monthly appraisal. Some courses we have trained must continue to be carried out, and there must be complete system constraints.
- 4. Job breakdown, clarify job responsibilities, and perform their respective duties. Don’t have too many things assigned to each post, let everyone do their work fine and fine. For example, who manages defective products and so on. This may make people feel that it is too wasteful of human resources. In fact, it is not. I prefer Haier’s CEO’s saying, “Doing ordinary things well is extraordinary, and doing simple things well is not easy”. Formulate reasonable and appropriate job descriptions for positions, clarify the responsibilities of each position, and make employees understand their jobs and functions. Try to minimize leapfrog command, learn to demonstrate problems as much as possible, and reduce the occurrence of one-word situations. We can often see that in many companies, executive-level and high-level cadres often speak out in writing, but often do not proceed from reality.
- 5. Pay close attention to quality. There are two main points to focus on quality: one is to prevent defective products from flowing into the post process, and the other is to reduce defects and improve production efficiency. This requires us to carefully analyze quality defects and find out the problem to better solve the problem. Questions should be raised at regular quality communication meetings, and a solution should be put forward before being raised, at least one feasible plan passed in the department. Internally, we have to analyze our own reasons and shortcomings, where the bad links are, and figure out ways to solve them. Only when these are done can we have the courage to communicate with other departments.
8 wastes in the first-line workshop
In the manufacturing industry, waste is a very common situation, especially the progress of the semi-finished or finished products produced by the process. A good manager is a person who can look at the overall situation and think for everyone. The 8 common wastes in front-line workshops include:
- 1. Large-scale machines have low awareness of use, maintenance and maintenance. Irregular production process leads to many failures or even damages. Frequent shutdowns and maintenance cause waste;
- 2. The use, maintenance, and maintenance of safety equipment are not in place, and they cannot be used or lost at critical moments, resulting in waste;
- 3. Unreasonable staffing in the workshop, unclear division of labor, unclear responsibilities, no one to do what should be done, resulting in unsmooth production and waste;
- 4. Inadequate vocational skills training, low job abilities of staff, poor work quality, long adjustment time, and more problems resulting in waste;
- 5. The concept is backward, does not advance with the times, does not learn, does not progress, the level of professional technical management is low, and the production efficiency is low in the production process, resulting in waste;
- 6. The production process control is not in place, the amount of waste in production is large, the defect rate is high, and batch returns cause waste;
- 7. The use of raw materials in production exceeds the plan, the key production areas are not strictly controlled, and the large loss of raw materials causes waste;
- 8. Improper production plan arrangement or machine scheduling, frequent mold changes or machine exchanges cause loss of “materials”, “work” and “costs”.
The above eight waste phenomena should not occur, or they can be well controlled, and they can be improved and reduced through efforts. In fact, whether the workshop production can control the cost, the most important thing is to find a way to control various wastes in the production process to achieve high quality, high efficiency and low consumption. If waste occurs for a long time, in fact, it will eventually increase the cost. In order to reduce the cost, the boss generally adopts the method to reduce the number of front-line employees.
If you are looking for dependable volume manufacturing metal parts supplier with High pressure die casting service who offers you competitive price, good service and quality for aluminium die casting, zinc, or magnesium die casting, then BE-CU Prototype are surely a partner you are looking for to fulfill all your die casting needs. With quality service and state of art technology, BE-CU indeed claim in providing quality pressure die casting including aluminum/zamak/magnesium alloy castings to our customers all over the world. To work with us,be-cu don’t just stop at taking your order and delivering your die casting products. be-cu are there for you at every step right from your preferred selection of aluminum die casting, Zamak die casting (Zamak 2, Zamak 3, Zamak 5, Zamak 8) or magnesium die casting products and services to post-order phase. In brief, once you become our customer, be-cu are with you every step on the way.
The Detail Of BE-CU Die Casting Company
CNC Machining Gas Stove Bottom Joint
Gravity Die Casting Custom Street Light Heat Sink
Die Casting LED Canopy Lights Heatsink For Gas Station
Zinc Die Casting PA10 Transformer Connector Terminal
If you are looking for dependable volume manufacturing metal parts supplier with High pressure die casting service who offers you competitive price, good service and quality for aluminium die casting, zinc, or magnesium die casting, then BE-CU Prototype are surely a partner you are looking for to fulfill all your die casting needs. With quality service and state of art technology, BE-CU indeed claim in providing quality pressure die casting including aluminum/zamak/magnesium alloy castings to our customers all over the world.
To work with us,be-cu don’t just stop at taking your order and delivering your die casting products. be-cu are there for you at every step right from your preferred selection of aluminum die casting, Zamak die casting (Zamak 2, Zamak 3, Zamak 5, Zamak 8) or magnesium die casting products and services to post-order phase. In brief, once you become our customer, be-cu are with you every step on the way.