Copper Laser Cutting
Copper is one of the most popular metals used for project parts that demand high corrosion resistance and excellent electrical conductivity.Copper is easily alloyed (combined) with other metals. While copper has excellent thermal and electrical conductivity, it is fairly soft and often needs to be strengthened for industrial applications. However, pure copper is a little challenging to laser cutter and requires specific expertise and experience. At Be-cu.com, we have been providing high-quality, high-precision copper laser cutting parts for several years now. Our laser cutting expertise and commitment to quality have helped us build copper parts that assure several years of high performance.
The Copper Alloy Grades Of Metal Laser Cutting
Copper is a popular metal for various applications due to its high conductivity, corrosion resistance, and malleability. However, copper is not used in its pure form for most applications. Instead, copper is combined with other metals to create copper alloys that possess desired properties.The grades of copper alloys are as follows：
- Copper C11000:High corrosion resistance, conductivity, and finish
- Tellurium Copper C14500:Excellent electrical conductivity
- Beryllium Copper C17200:Non-magnetic and has a very low permeability
- Beryllium Copper C17300:Excellent electrical conductivity and the strength
- Beryllium Copper C17500:Excellent electrical conductivity and the strength
Copper Laser Cutting Services – CNC Laser Cut Copper Parts Suppliers & Manufacturer
Laser cutting copper alloys is a process that uses computer-controlled routers and mills to create parts. Copper has excellent corrosion resistance and offers excellent thermal and electrical conductivity. Therefore, it is ideal for electronics, communications equipment, and similar devices.
We use the latest technology to laser cutting high-precision copper parts. It is also relatively fast, making it an ideal choice for high-volume production runs. We specialize in precision machining and laser cut of copper alloy parts. As a result, we can fully comply with your drawings and standards.
Our Copper Laser Cutting Capabilities
ISO 9001:2015 certified Copper plate laser cutting & Copper tube laser cutting services to eliminate burrs & secondary operations in fabricated tubing assemblies. Plate cutting to 1 in. thick, 60 in. x 120 in., tolerances to plus/minus .002 in., CAD/CAM nesting software increases sheet yield resulting in less material scrap, quantities from one piece to thousands.
Rapid laser inspection with 1st article inspection & reports, no tooling, reverse engineering capabilities. Secondary services include machining, aqueous cleaning, coping, beading, drilling, flattening, flaring, notching, piercing, slotting, swaging, threading, bar coding, brush & tumble deburring, chamfering, JIT-SPC, plating, powder coating, reverse engineering, packaging & assembly. ISO certified QC & inspections.
The Application Of Copper Laser Cutting
Copper laser cutting parts have a wide range of applications in industry and consumer products.
- In industry, copper alloys are ideal for electrical components due to their high conductivity. Its corrosion resistance is also suitable for plumbing and heating applications. As a result, copper components are essential to many industrial processes.
- Furthermore, Copper components for electrical applications are mainly suitable for radiators, cooling systems, and even heat exchangers in the automotive industry.
- In consumer products, copper is ideal for decorative purposes. Its unique color and shine make it famous for jewelry, cookware, and other items.
- In conclusion, copper laser cutting components can also be ideal for various electronic devices, from cell phones to computer components. As copper continues to be developed and refined, its applications will only continue to grow.
Why Use Our Copper Laser Cutting Services
The Top 6 Reasons:
- No MOQ:One-off Copper laser cutting prototype part or large quantity parts. No matter the size of your order, we can handle it.
- Industry-best pricing:Our custom Copper laser cutting process and technology allow us to offer competitive prices that can match any offer.
- Fast delivery:We have 44 laser cutter and other sheet metal fabrication equipment at our disposal and can take your project from engineering design to delivery faster than our competitors.
- Experienced Engineers:Our team has years of experience in a wide range of industries and can handle even the most challenging projects.
- High-precision and tight tolerance:We service the automotive,medical and electronic industries and can produce parts with tight tolerances. We also use precise tool holders and tools to ensure optimal precision and accuracy.
- Wide range of coatings u0026amp; finishes:We can offer a wide range of coatings and finishes for your parts depending on your project requirements.
Combine With Other Copper Manufacturing Processes
Most laser shops will only give quotations for laser cutting as a standalone process. But when the quantity of new parts goes up to hundreds or more, you need a better solution for the best results. For some of these conplex parts, it is better not to cut them from a solid block at all, but to use tool-based fabrication or edm cutting assisted by milling.
When making Copper cutting parts, Be-cu.com offers several ways to combine precision laser cutting with other manufacturing processes in order to create more complex parts that can be made in large quantities. These process combinations can maximize the functionality of Copper while still enjoying the benefits of other production processes.
CNC Bending,Welding, Laser Engraving, Metal Etching,Precision machining, stamping, EDM, Wire Cutting and more can all be complemented with laser cutting to make better Copper components. No matter the test and no matter what properties are required.
Our Case Studies Gallery Of Copper Laser Cutting
Copper laser cutting produces durable, end-use Copper parts with a wide selection of Copper materials and finishes that meet your specifications, for a variety of industries like: Automotive, Medical device, Aerospace, electronics, energy, robotics and more.Compared with traditional laser cutting companies, we have a large amount of precision machines, so we can do precision post-machining in house.Send your CAD files or inquiry to us, a fast, free online laser cutting quote of required Copper components will be back. Get your Copper Laser Cut Parts into fabrication in the shortest time.