Brass Chemical Etching
Brass Chemical Etching, commonly known as corrosion, rotten version, etc. The principle is to use the oxidation-reduction reaction between the brass and the solution to achieve the purpose of selective dissolution, which is brass etching. It has a very wide range of applications in the electronics industry and advertising decoration industry. Brass is relatively easy to etch among various metals. Generally speaking, there are two types of etching methods: chemical etching and electrolytic etching. Generally, chemical etching is used in most cases, and it is easy to control the etching effect. Patterns and characters can be printed with photosensitive ink or directly, and then etched. There are many potion formulas for etching, the common ones are ferric chloride, copper chloride series, hydrogen peroxide hydrochloric acid and so on. Among them, ferric chloride is the easiest to control, and the general concentration can be controlled at 38–40 Baume degrees.
Brass Etching Service – Brass Chemical Etching Company
BE-CU customizes brass etching service for your project.
Etched patterns and characters on the surface of brass are widely used in decoration engineering, such as various convex and concave signs, medals, copper murals, etc. Among them, brass spectacle frames, brass gaskets, brass handicrafts, etc., can all be made by electrochemical etching. Compared with traditional chemical etching methods, electrochemical etching has the following characteristics:
- The corrosion depth is deep, up to 0.4~08m;
- The corrosion along the side of the shielding layer is small, especially for the embossed signs that need to be etched and removed in a large area, and the strokes do not deform and have a strong three-dimensional effect;
- High productivity The electrolyte used is low in cost, less corrosive, and has no pollution to the environment.
Exquisite brass handicraft etching processing, BE-CU.COM provides various patterns of handicraft brass etching, our handicraft etching manufacturing lines are uniform, no burrs, no gaps, exquisite workmanship, high etching precision, perfectly meet customer needs.
- Be-cu Prototype with 16 total automatic etching lines (10 horizontal and 6 vertical etching lines) which can deal with massive demand that request 700K piece per day as well as your individual customized small size requesting proceed by half automatic etching line.
- We have ful set of automatic production lines for cleaning, coating, development, etching and stripping etc with strong.
- Smallest line width 0.015mm, aperture 0.03mm with smallest tolerance as t 0.01mm can be fulfilled to meet your requirements
- Be-cu uses state-of-the-art digital imaging machines to precisely map designs onto the metal sheets and eliminate variations so production remains consistent – as do we.
With an ISO 9001:2015 certificated manufacturing factory, we provide material and full dimensional inspection reports as your request. You can always rest assured the parts you get from Be-cu.com will exceed your expectations.To use our online metal etching service, submit your design file for metal etching services and get instant metal etching quotes.
Brass Chemical Etching Process In BE-CU Prototype
Brass Chemical Etching Parts & Case Studies In China
As one of professional Brass Chemical Etching manufacturers from China, Be-Cu.Com has own specialized technical staff and management team to design as your custom draws and samples, we have rich experience and understand each type of the Brass material characteristics. So we can offer you the best etching Brass solution according to your requirements of Brass parts and products.
Laser Cut And Etching 303 Jewelry Pendant
Photo Chemical Etching Microporous Dust Filter For Automotive Speaker
Precision Etching Automotive Audio Grille
Metal Etching 5 Inch Round Car Horn Protection Net
Surface Finishing Options for Brass Chemical Etching
Parts made using photo etching usually feature excellent finishes. At Be-cu.com, we offer various custom finishing options that boost the produced part’s functionality, appearance, and durability.
- BLACKENING SERVICES
- CUSTOM PACKAGING
Online Cooperate With Brass Etching Company
Be-cu works with customers all over the world to bring customers ideas to life with the highest quality precision engineered metal components on the planet. We have both precision etching and molds making capabilities that include both conventional and modernized production line. If you are looking for a partnership to help you apply new tools and technologies, or help you fully realize your design vision, let us help you move your business forward, contact our team ([email protected])or quote online today to get the conversation started.