PEEK Medical Parts
- Product Name: PEEK Parts
- Surface Treatment:Oxidation
- Product Material: Plastic
- Proofing Cycle:7 days(100000 pcs/M)
- Application:Precision Cnc Machining
- machining Factory:Be-cu Rapid Prototyping Companies
- Product Category: Medical Parts
- Production Process:Cnc Machining
- Size: According To Customer’s Drawings
High-Quality Custom CNC Milling Machining PEEK Medical Parts
Custom CNC precision PEEK plastic milling services for Medical parts and components that meet the most exacting requirements. Components and parts can be fabricated in sizes up to 50 in. x 26 in. x 24 in. Other materials handled include pom.abs and more.
The Advantages Of Custom CNC Milling Machining PEEK Medical Parts
- – Excellent wear and impact resistance
- – Durable and solid, long lifetime
- – Good strength and electrical conductivity
- – Customization based on customer specification
Specifications of Custom CNC Milling Machining PEEK Medical Parts
|Main Process||Milling, drilling, 5 axis cnc machining|
|Quality Control||Strictly Quality control in the whole process, from material to packing, Coordinate-measuring machine|
|Customized Drawings||Auto CAD, JPEG, PDF, STP, IGS, and most other file formats are accepted|
PEEK (Polyether ether ketone) is a strong, stiff plastic material that is often used in applications where performance at elevated temperatures is required. PEEK has outstanding chemical resistance as well as resistance to steam and hot water.Be-cu.com is a supplier of CNC machined PEEK parts, and has been for decades. Using high-speed and very precise CNC turning and milling, we supply PEEK parts made from sheet, rod, and tube for use in medical, aerospace, semi-conductor, oil and gas, and food and beverage industries.We has expanded its machining capabilities to include Polyether ether ketone (PEEK) injection and molding capabilities. Our dedicated PEEK process allows us to provide our customers with machining plastic prototypes and low volume production parts for new designs, as well as molded components for high volume production.
Our parts are manufactured using no cutting fluids; thus, they are machined dry to keep burrs to a minimum and to reduce the risk of contaminants. If you're in the need for PEEK parts, contact Be-cu.com today!