1. CNC machine control panel
The CNC machine control panel consists of a display screen and a keyboard. The CNC machine keyboard contains the following control keys (buttons, knobs).
1) Main function keys
The main function keys are also called mode keys and status keys. After power on, first select the main function key, enter the main function state, and then select the lower sub-function to perform specific operations. Common main functions are manual (MAN, MANUAL OPERATION, JOG), automatic (AUTO, AUTO-MATIC OPERATION), zero return (REFERENCE POINT, ZERO, HOME), editing (EDIT, PROCRAM EDIT), graphic simulation (GPS, CRAPH, CRAPH.ICS), parameter setting (PARAM, PARAMETER, MENUOFFSET), storage communication (EXT, EXTEINAL, IN/OUTPUT, LOAD/SAVE), self-check (CHECK, DGNOS, DIAGNOSTICS), etc.
2) Soft key
The functions of the soft keys vary with the status of the main function, and their meanings are displayed at the bottom or right of the current screen at the corresponding soft key position. There may be several sub-functions under a main function.
3) Address number keys
(l) Address key. Also known as letter keys, used to input English letters.
G, M-preparation function, auxiliary function command:
F-feed (mm/r, mm/min):
s-spindle speed (r/min) or linear speed (m/min):
x(u), Y(V), z(w) – absolute (incremental) coordinates:
A, B, c – rotation coordinates;
I, J, K – the center coordinates of the arc;
R – arc radius;
T-tool number or tool change command;
N-block sequence number.
(2) Numeric keys. It consists of numbers and symbols, such as 1, 2, 3, +, / etc.
4) Edit key
Edit keys are used to input and modify programs.
(1) Block end key, also known as block input key, confirmation key, and enter key
(EOB, LF, ENTER).
(2) Insert key (INS, INSERT).
(3) Data and block delete key (DELETE).
(4) Modify key (ALTER).
5) Manual key
Manual keys are used for manual operation of CNC machine tools.
(1) Spindle function setting keys: SPINDLECW (FWD), CCw (REV), OFF, SPINDLELEFT, STOP, RICHT.
(2) Feed amount setting key: Incremental feed JOG INCREMENTAL. Continuous feed JOG CONTINUOUS.
(3) Feed direction control: ±X, ±Z.
(4) Tool change key: TOOL.
(5) Manual data input: MDI, MANUAL DATA INPUT, MDA.
(6) Manual pulse generator (can realize micro-feed): JOCHANDWHEEL.
(7) Override switch. In automatic or manual processing, the spindle speed, feed rate, and idle travel speed can be adjusted, such as SPINDLE SPEED SWITCH, FEEDRATE OVERRIDE SWITCH.
6) Automatic processing key
The automatic machining key is used for the mode selection during machining.
(1) Single segment execution key: STEP, SBK, SINGLE BLOCK, BLK.
(2) Jump execution keys: BLOCK DELETE, SKIPB LOCK.
(3) Start execution in the middle: MID PROC START.
(4) Pause key: PAUSE, PROG HOLD, CYCLE STOP, FEEDHOLD.
(5) Select stop: (optional switch) OPTIONALSTOP, OPTSTOP.
(6) Machine tool lock: MLK, MACHINE LOCK, AXIS INHIBT.
7) Other auxiliary function keys
(1) Reset key: RESET..
(2) Exit key: EXIT.
(3) Screen page turning key: PACEUP/DOWN.
(4) Cycle start key: CYCLE START.
(5) Emergency stop switch: EMERCENCY STOP.
(6) Coolant switch: COOLANT ON/OFF.
(7) Spindle, feed drive switch: DRIVE.
(8) CNC power switch.
2.Function selection of CNC machine tools
After the CNC machine tool is turned on, function selection must be performed: first select the main function (press the “main function” key), and then select the sub-function (press the “sub-function” key) to enter the specific operation state.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).
Contact Us ([email protected]) Now for your Custom CNC Machining, We are your best online cnc machining and rapid prototyping services choice!