A development of hydraulic transmission technology
Hydraulic transmission is a new way to control and transmit energy by using the unique properties of liquid substances. Hydraulic transmission relies on machinery to control the fluid medium so that it can transmit power. Compared with the traditional electric and mechanical transmission, the output power is large, the weight is light, the inertia is relatively small, and the control and speed regulation are convenient. Ship machine tools. As early as after the First World War, hydraulic technology has been widely used, especially after 1920, its development is more rapid. With the kicking hydraulic transmission technology of the balanced vane pump in the 1830s, a complete system was gradually formed. During World War II, nearly one-third of machine tools in the United States used hydraulic technology. With the progress of the times and the improvement of the level of mechanical technology, hydraulic technology has developed rapidly with the development of computer control technology and sensor technology, and hydraulic transmission technology has gradually formed a complete automation technology including detection, control and transmission. . The development of hydraulic technology affects the lifeblood of a country’s industrial development.
Second, the advantages and disadvantages of hydraulic transmission technology
(1) The advantages of hydraulic transmission technology.
Among various working machines, hydraulic transmission is compared with other basic transmission methods such as mechanical transmission, pneumatic transmission, and electrical transmission. has its unique advantages.
1. Has a lubricating effect, extending the life of components and systems. Most of the hydraulic transmissions use mineral oil as the medium. Mineral oil can lubricate the moving surface and reduce the friction of the operating surface, thereby prolonging the service life of the machine.
2. Adjusting the speed is easier. The speed adjustment of the hydraulic transmission device is very simple, only need to adjust the flow control valve for stepless speed regulation.
3. Compared with other mechanical transmission devices, under the same power, the components executed by hydraulic transmission are small in size, light in weight and more compact in structure. The general pressure of hydraulic transmission is about 70Mpa, and it can also reach 50Mpa.
However, the volume of the hydraulic transmission device is much smaller than that of the motor or other mechanical transmission device with the same output pressure.
4 It is easy to automate the machine. The hydraulic transmission equipment is equipped with other components, and after using the electro-hydraulic joint control, a high degree of automatic control can be realized by using a programmable controller and a computer that can be used.
(2) Disadvantages of hydraulic transmission technology.
All in all, the advantages of hydraulic transmission are outstanding, but it is undeniable that it also has its own shortcomings that cannot be ignored. Its shortcomings are mainly in the following aspects.
1. The resistance of the mineral oil medium used in the flow process is too large, and the properties of its liquid also make the leakage of the hydraulic device relatively large, so the efficiency of the hydraulic transmission is not very ideal. If it is not handled properly, it may lead to leakage and contamination of the site, and may also cause a fire or explosion accident.
2. The change of the medium temperature has a great influence on the hydraulic device, because the stability of the movement is more sensitive to the change of the oil temperature. Therefore, in the case of low temperature and high temperature, hydraulic transmission is not recommended.
3. The diagnosis of hydraulic transmission system failure is more difficult, so the requirements for maintenance personnel are relatively high, not only the theoretical knowledge of the hydraulic transmission system is required, but also the maintenance personnel are required to have certain practical experience.
4. The hydraulic device is relatively easy to leak, so higher requirements are placed on the manufacturing accuracy of the equipment components, which increases the cost of the hydraulic transmission device.
5. The oil is polluting and dangerous.
All in all, the advantages and disadvantages of hydraulic transmission devices are obvious, but with the continuous progress of science and technology, the shortcomings of hydraulic transmission devices will be gradually solved.
Third, the status quo of hydraulic transmission technology
At present, there is still a big gap between domestic hydraulic transmission technology and foreign advanced level. The problems of domestic product convergence, low performance, unreasonable structure, poor quality and weak self-innovation ability are more prominent. The specific manifestation is that there is a great contradiction between the level of domestic products, the product system and the market demand. Since the reform and opening up, our various industries have been booming, the demand for industrial products is very large, and the demand for hydraulic products is also increasing day by day, which puts forward higher requirements for hydraulic products in terms of quality and performance. However, the products of many domestic enterprises have not reached the market demand level, so many domestic enterprises can only compete on low-grade products, and have no competitiveness on high-grade products. The domestic market has to give up a huge piece of the cake to foreign companies. This shows that my country’s existing hydraulic products have great problems in the market system. This also exposed the problems existing in domestic enterprises, and insufficient capital investment in product design, equipment renovation and other aspects.Therefore, it also makes it more difficult for most enterprises to develop high-tech products, and it is necessary to shorten the gap between the international advanced level.
influence. Of course, the investment in capital is only a basic condition, and the company must also be guaranteed in many aspects such as technology and talents. Enterprises should adjust the structure of products according to the specific needs of the market, relying on the continuous progress of science and technology, and gradually adapt to the needs of domestic and foreign markets. To adapt to the international hydraulic transmission technology and move closer to the international route, it can transform, reorganize and merge existing domestic enterprises, improve the development ability of enterprises and the ability to update equipment, continuously improve their management level and service level, and maintain the high level of enterprises. Competitiveness. At the same time, it is necessary to improve the enterprise’s ability to innovate and develop products, make full use of the human resources of domestic colleges and universities, and gradually develop products and technologies with independent property rights. The same industry should gradually form a perfect quality assurance system and continuously improve the quality of products. Improve the product awareness of the company and create its own brand. Carry out equipment update and technical transformation in a planned way.
In general, hydraulic transmission technology, as a convenient automation technology, has a good market development prospect. Hydraulic products cover a wide range, and have a large market in various fields such as civil T industry, automobiles, ships and so on. As long as we work together in a down-to-earth industry, my country’s hydraulic industry will surely open up a blue sky of its own.
Sheet fabrication services for mild steel, high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel, cold/hot rolled steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass. Capable of fabricating parts up to 12 ft. length and +/-0.001 in. tolerance. Various capabilities include contract manufacturing,custom stamping,edge rolling, forming,top laser cutting, roll bending and welding. Finishing and secondary services such as hardware installation, tapping, deburring, cleaning, heat treating, plating, anodizing and painting available. Sheet Metal Prototype and low to high volume production runs offered. Suitable for commercial/residential architectural, aluminum brake shape parts, wall panel systems, brackets, general flashings, rails, call button plates and ship building component parts.