What Is Chemical Etching
Chemical etching is the technique of removing material using chemical reaction or physical impact. This method makes full use of advanced computer-aided technology to make the graphics required by customers into film, and then re-engraves the film graphics onto the surface of the metal plate through photochemical reactions, forming protected metal parts graphics on the surface of the metal material, and then through etching. The unprotected metal material is etched away, thereby producing the metal part.Compared with the traditional stamping process, the chemical etching process is extremely cost-effective, which is entirely due to the use of film, which is different from the stamping process that requires an additional mold fee, which not only increases the manufacturing cost but also increases the time cost. The cost of a film is about 5-60 US dollars, and it can be provided within 1 hour! Time is efficiency, especially for production and processing enterprises, so chemical etching is more and more used in many industries!
Chemical Etching Service – China Chemical Etching Company
We guarantee your Chemical Etching projects will be handled smoothly by our in-house Chemical Etching department and supplier network. As a result, you can focus on bringing your product to market. If you need a reliable Chemical Etching company, Be-cu.com will never let you down!
- Be-cu Prototype with 16 total automatic etching lines (10 horizontal and 6 vertical etching lines) which can deal with massive demand that request 700K piece per day as well as your individual customized small size requesting proceed by half automatic etching line.
- We have ful set of automatic production lines for cleaning, coating, development, etching and stripping etc with strong.
- Smallest line width 0.015mm, aperture 0.03mm with smallest tolerance as t 0.01mm can be fulfilled to meet your requirements
- Be-cu uses state-of-the-art digital imaging machines to precisely map designs onto the metal sheets and eliminate variations so production remains consistent – as do we.
Chemical Etching Process In BE-CU Prototype
Surface Finishing Options for Chemical Etching
Parts made using photo etching usually feature excellent finishes. At Be-cu.com, we offer various custom finishing options that boost the produced part’s functionality, appearance, and durability.
- BLACKENING SERVICES
- CUSTOM PACKAGING
Precision Chemical Etching Parts & Case Studies In China
Because Be-cu is so specialized in metal manufacturing, we are the China Chemical Etching of choice. Be-cu.com has over 95,000 square feet of manufacturing space in three locations. Our unparalleled level of automation and our deep dedication to quality support our proud tradition of outstanding customer service. All Be-cu Chemical Etching facilities offer a wide variety of unique services and capabilities that allow us to produce the highest caliber of custom metal etching in both large and small quantities – quickly and competitively.Be-cu.com will make the difference in your project. Contact Be-cu at [email protected] or request a quote with our easy-to-use online form.
Hollow Laser Cutting Brass 360 Jewelry
Laser Cut And Etching 303 Jewelry Pendant
Precision Etching FeCrAl Resistor Sheet For Electronics Products
Photo Chemical Etching Microporous Dust Filter For Automotive Speaker
Precision Etching Automotive Audio Grille
Metal Etching 5 Inch Round Car Horn Protection Net
Chemical Etching for Industrial Applications
Chemical Etching affords both machinists and industries extensive benefits—little wonder why it has become the go-to process for metal fabrication.Chemical Etching facilitates the high-precision production of prototypes and thin parts regardless of volume. Here are the industrial applications of Chemical Etching parts according to industries.
Be-cu’s etching services meet these needs by providing faster product turnaround without compromising quality so your products can reach consumers and their homes faster than your competition. Whether your needs include mass-produced samples or not, we’re up to the challenge. With Be-cu we can usually produce a prototype within 24 hours.
- 3C Products
- Medical Device Parts
- Pilotless Aircraft Parts
- Vehicle Parts
- Intelligent Component
- DIY Toys
- Electronics (In the electronics industry, etching is used to produce a wide variety of products such as printed circuit boards, step templates, EMI/RF shielding, foil strain gauges)
- Signs, labels and nameplates (such as industrial nameplates and labels, souvenirs, hotel signs, elevator doors, trophies and trophies, wayfinding signs)