Precision CNC Turning Brass
Brass turning is a key part of be-cu’s services catalog, but CNC turning can also be used to process metals like magnesium, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, bronze, titanium and nickel alloy.
CNC turning is commonly used for mechanical and aspect components, which are often made from brass, the most machinable metal.Brass parts can be made with high strength and accuracy, as well as a superior surface finish.
Cnc Turning Brass Services – Custom Brass Alloy CNC Turning Parts
Looking for reliable, quick-turn Cnc Turning Brass services suppliers and CNC turning product manufacturers?
Custom precision 3-axis to 6-axis vertical and horizontal CNC turning services for brass. Available manufacturing capabilities include milling, boring, drilling, tapping, EDM, routing, rolling, routing, laser cutting, waterjet cutting, facing, threading, reaming, taper turning, tapping, knurling, gear hobbing, broaching, cutting, counterboring and countersinking. Secondary operations include assembly, centerless grinding, heat treating, polishing, electroplating, powder coating and welding. Capable of handling parts from 0.08 to 80 inches (2-500mm) length by 0.08 to 30 inches (2-500mm) wide and 0.08 to 20 inches (2-2000mm) inches diameter. Parts turning from 0.1 to 36 inches in length and 0.1 to 24 inches diameter.Tolerance ranges up to +/-0.0005 inches.Serving many different industries with offshore contract manufacturing, automation, OEM/ODM, engineering, product development, prototyping, pilot production, quality assurance and supply chain management services.
Why Choose Our Brass Cnc Turning Service?
- Save time and money for your brass project but quality guaranteed.
- High productivity, outstanding efficiency and high accuracy
- A wide range of brass grades and alloy materials can be machined
- Custom complex brass machined parts and components at specific tolerances
- High speed cnc turning for prototyping and low to high volume production runs
Certifications & Quality Machining
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
- Compliance in DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process
- FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and CMM Inspection and inventory management systems
- ITAF 16949 certified
Top Brass Cnc Turning Case Studies
Cnc Turning processes such as precision turning and swiss turning are today considered the most economic way to make brass prototypes. Sometimes, however, certain non-machiningable materials are needed, and sometimes 3d printing is the only option. Our company has rich experience making brass Concept models and precise functional components. Understanding the properties of different brass alloy, with lots of testing and experimentation with pre-heating, tool paths and other factors, we are able to minimize deformation on brass alloy. Be-cu prototyping company provides a range of solutions for the turning of brass parts.