Alloy Steel Gear
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Custom Process: Powder Metallurgy
- Sintering method: Solid phase sintering or MIM
- Other Process: MIM,Turning,Milling,etc
- Type: Solid
- Annual Volume: 1,000 per year
- Forming Method: Powder Injection Molding
High-Quality Custom Alloy Steel Gear
ISO 9001 certified custom manufacturer of MIM Powder Metallurgy Alloy Steel Gear. Products include gears, pinions, gearboxes, drives, assemblies, sub-assemblies, drills, power tools, shades, remote controls, sprockets, fire arms, air bag & circuit breaker components, pauls, lockouts, cams & retainers. Materials include stainless steel, copper & nickel steel & brass. Capabilities include milling, machining, heat treating, grinding, drilling, tapping & reaming, plating & copper, oil & plastic impregnation. Various industries served include OEM, aerospace, industrial, automotive & medical device
Why Choose Our MIM Powder Metallurgy Alloy Steel Gear Service?
- Great versatility with a wide latitude of part shape
- Design along with extensive material flexibility.
- Close dimensional tolerance
- Minimum of finishing operations
- Good surface finish
- excellent part-to-part reproducibility
- Cost-effective manufacture of high volume complex parts
- Reduced production time compared with investment casting
- Net-shape manufacture with minimal material waste (runners, sprues recyclable in-house): more significant as materials costs rise
- Properties equivalent to wrought alloys
- Wide range of pre-alloys and master alloys available
Contact Be Cu Now for your Custom Powder Metallurgy Service, We are your best online Powder Metallurgy services choice!
Powder Metallurgy Specifications of Alloy Steel Gear
|Item Name||Powder Metallurgy|
|Material||Steel And Other Material|
|Thickness||0.5mm-20mm,Depends on your products|
|Quality Control||Material Analysis、Hardness Testing、Mechanical Testing、Magnetic Particle Inspection、X Ray Testing、Leakage Testing、Ultrasonic Inspection|
|Surface Treatment||Powder coating,Nickel plating,Anodic oxidation,Chrome plating,Yellow zinc plated,Electroless nickel plating,Chemical conversion coating,Zinc plating,Electroplating,etc|
|Customized Drawings||2D:DWG,DXF,PDF & 3D:ASM,IGS,STEP,STP .ETC|
The Detail Of BE-CU Powder Metallurgy Company
With years of experience in powder injection molding and powder injection molding, BE-CU has the expertise to produce custom PM with various powder metallurgy processes and techniques. From designs to production to shipping, we can meet your requirements at each stage. Capable of sintering parts less than 1/8 in. to 10 in. sq. surface area. Press capacity ranges from 2 to 300 tons. Secondary services such as turning, milling, tapping, honing, deburring and ball burnishing provided.
Whether you want to find the manufacturers of MIM powder metallurgy parts, CIM powder metallurgy parts, powder metallurgy mold, or other types of powder metallurgy, we’ll deliver top-quality products with a fast turnaround. From ceramic to hard metals, a wide selection of materials with excellent properties are provided. We can also help you in the design and review of almost all types of PM parts to enhance their functionality and manufacturability.