High-Quality Vacuum Urethane Casting With Clad Metal
Clad Metal Vacuum Urethane Casting for the medical, automotive, aerospace, food and pharmaceutical industries. Capabilities include rapid prototyping, selective laser sintering, stereolithography (SLA), fused deposition modeling, figure 4, vacuum casting, direct metal printing (DMP), direct metal laser sintering (DMLS), investment casting, die casting and assembly. Metal sheet fabrication such as bending, shearing, staking, stamping, drilling, tapping, counterboring and countersinking are provided. Low to mid-volume production runs offered. Suitable for tooling, functional testing, engraving machine, electronics and automotive parts manufacturing applications.
The Advantage of Vacuum Urethane Casting With Clad Metal
- Fast turnaround:Be-cu.com can provide up to 20 parts in 15 days or less, depending on part specification and volume.
- Affordability:Silicone molds are less expensive than the tooling used for injection molding, resulting in low prices.
- Capable of producing large parts:Depending on the type of equipment used, vacuum casting can to create very large parts.
- Superior surface finish to injection molding:The vacuum process removes air bubbles and allows the material to capture fine details.
- 5 Color options:Coloring pigments can be added to the resin for a variety of color options.
- Repeatability:Silicone molds can be used around 20 times before they need replacing
Contact Be-cu Now for your Custom vacuum castings, We are your best online vacuum casting services choice!
The Detail Of BE-CU Vacuum Casting Company
When it comes to vacuum casting, there are a number of manufacturers to choose from. Choosing the right one is essential for getting exactly the results you expect. At Be-cu.com, we combine our experience, engineering capabilities and advanced technology to produce high-quality vacuum casting solutions for prototypes and short production runs.
Our team works directly with each customer to ensure that we create the perfect solution. Our experience speaks for itself. The team at Be-cu.com is well-equipped to handle your rapid prototyping and silicone molding requirements. If you are ready to start prototyping projects, learn more out our vacuum casting services.