Cnc Machining Aluminum 5083 Alloy Services In China
5083 aluminum has a composition and properties similar to 5052 but with a slightly higher breaking strength. It has exceptional corrosion resistance, which is why it is commonly used in marine applications. And it is a suitable aluminum for welding.Used in:The chemical, automotive and railway industry for all types of tanks, reservoirs and welded components. And in general for mechanical equipment that does not require high static stresses but does need high resistance to fatigue.
Be-cu.com Offering a collective solution with a single point of contact for a supply chain of services including 3 to 5-axis complex CNC machining aluminum 5083 services. Processes include milling, turning, broaching and grinding. Capable of machining parts up to +/-0.0002 in. straightness tolerance. Prototype and low to high volume production available. Serves the agricultural, construction, mining, power generation and other industries. AutoCAD, SolidWorks® and blanket orders accepted. Lean manufacturing capable.
Why Choose Our Aluminum 5083 Cnc Machining Service?
- Save time and money for your aluminum 5083 project but quality guaranteed.
- High productivity, outstanding efficiency and high accuracy
- A wide range of aluminum grades and alloy materials can be machined
- Custom complex aluminum cnc machined parts and components at specific tolerances
- High speed machining for prototyping and low to high volume production runs
Certifications & Quality Machining
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
- Compliance in DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process
- FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and CMM Inspection and inventory management systems
- ITAF 16949 certified
Top Aluminum 5083 Machined Parts & Case Studies
Cnc Machining processes such as cnc milling, turning and swiss machining are today considered the most economic way to make aluminum 5083 prototypes. Sometimes, however, certain non-machiningable materials are needed, and sometimes 3d printing is the only option. Our company has rich experience making aluminum 5083 concept models and precise functional components. Understanding the properties of different aluminum alloy, with lots of testing and experimentation with pre-heating, tool paths and other factors, we are able to minimize deformation on aluminum alloy. Be-cu prototyping company provides a range of solutions for the machining of aluminum parts.
A5083 Aluminum Cnc Machining Mechanical Spare Parts
CNC Machining 5083 Aluminum Alloy Beauty Equipment Spare Parts