Cnc Machining Aluminum 6063 Alloy Specialist
6063 aluminum alloy is a heat-treatable strengthening alloy with moderate strength in the AL-Mg-Si system. Mg and Si are the main alloying elements. The main work of optimizing the chemical composition is to determine the percentage content of Mg and Si (mass fraction, the same below) .
- The role and influence of Mg Mg and Si make up the strengthening phase Mg2Si, the higher the Mg content, the more Mg2Si, the greater the heat treatment strengthening effect, and the higher the tensile strength of the profile, but the deformation resistance also follows. If it increases, the plasticity of the alloy decreases, the processability becomes worse, and the corrosion resistance becomes worse.
- The role and influence of Si The amount of Si should make all Mg in the alloy exist in the form of Mg2Si phase to ensure that the role of Mg can be fully exerted. As the Si content increases, the grains of the alloy become finer, the metal fluidity increases, the casting performance becomes better, the heat treatment strengthening effect increases, the tensile strength of the profile increases, the plasticity decreases, and the corrosion resistance deteriorates.
CAD and CAM and prototype precision CNC machining services for aluminum 6063. Capabilities include powder coating, assembly, punch pressing and finishing. Secondary services such as packaging, anodizing, brushing, polishing and etching available. Prototype and high volume production runs offered. Serves the electronics, computer, telecommunications, recreational equipment, advertising and aerospace industries.
Why Choose Our Aluminum 6063 Cnc Machining Service?
- Save time and money for your aluminum 6063 project but quality guaranteed.
- High productivity, outstanding efficiency and high accuracy
- A wide range of aluminum grades and alloy materials can be machined
- Custom complex aluminum cnc machined parts and components at specific tolerances
- High speed machining for prototyping and low to high volume production runs
Certifications & Quality Machining
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
- Compliance in DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process
- FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and CMM Inspection and inventory management systems
- ITAF 16949 certified
Top Aluminum 6063 Machined Parts & Case Studies
Cnc Machining processes such as cnc milling, turning and swiss machining are today considered the most economic way to make aluminum 6063 prototypes. Sometimes, however, certain non-machiningable materials are needed, and sometimes 3d printing is the only option. Our company has rich experience making aluminum 6063 concept models and precise functional components. Understanding the properties of different aluminum alloy, with lots of testing and experimentation with pre-heating, tool paths and other factors, we are able to minimize deformation on aluminum alloy. Be-cu prototyping company provides a range of solutions for the machining of aluminum parts.
Precision Machining 6063 Aluminum Military Computer Server Chassis
CNC 6063 Aluminum Automotive Motor End Cover
CNC Machining Gas Stove Bottom Joint
CNC Turning 6063 Bicycle Tightening Disc
Custom Chinese Antique Feng Shui Compass Via Cnc Machining
Cnc Machining Aluminum Alloy 6063 Motor Generator Spare Parts
Custom CNC Machining High-Altitude Fall Protection Equipment Accessories
Precision Machining 6063 Aluminum Alloy 3D Printer Parts
Five-Axis Precision Cnc Milling Machining IOT Robotic Parts
Aluminum 6063 Complex Robotic Parts By 5 Axis Cnc Machining
CNC Machined Rotary Head Aluminum Parts
Turning And Milling Of Valve Body Parts