High-Quality Custom 16 Inch Spinning Oxide High Bay Light Aluminum Reflector
Metal spinning services for 16 Inch Oxide High Bay Light Aluminum Reflector. Capable of spinning parts up to 100 in. dia. Works on mild steel up to 3/8 in. thickness, aluminum up to 3/8 in. thick and 7 ga. stainless steel. Additional services such as assembly, engineering and design provided. Prototype and low to high volume production runs available. Serves the HVAC, agricultural, lighting, furniture, food processing, medical, architecture, cryogenic, military, telecommunications, textile and transportation industries. Made in the China.
Why Choose Our 16 Inch Spinning Oxide High Bay Light Aluminum Reflector Service?
- Tooling. Metal spinning of exotic or super alloys does require tooling, however the tooling in most cases will last for the lifetime of the product. Be-cu.com’s experience in spin tool development allows optimized tooling, such that thinning, follow on trimming and material spring back are controlled.
- Prototyping. Because tooling is minimized metal spinning can be a good fit for prototyping of complex components. As the design concept evolves tooling may be adjusted to match the part and quickly produce more prototypes.
- Cost. Given a suitable geometry Metal Spinning can be a very cost effect way to produce large diameter hollow shapes.
Contact Be Cu Now for your Custom Metal Spinning, We are your best online Spinning services choice!
The Advantage of 16 Inch Spinning Oxide High Bay Light Aluminum Reflector
- Compared to the tools employed in alternative forming methods, metal spinning tools are typically 10% of the cost.
- The metal spinning process amounts to significantly shorter turnaround times – tools and spun components can be available within weeks rather than months.
- Metal spinning tools can be quickly and easily changed to accommodate evolving product designs, enabling flexibility when it’s needed most.
- Metal spinning produces smooth, durable objects without seams or welds, for parts require feature superior strength and great aesthetics.
The Specifications of 16 Inch Spinning Oxide High Bay Light Aluminum Reflector
|CNC Metal Spinning Capabilities
|Max Part Length / Height
|Max Blank Size, Diameter
|Max Roller Force
|Max Blank Thickness, Stainless Steel
|Max Blank Thickness, Steel
The Shapes Achieved Of Metal Spinning Parts
Simple shapes are easy to make in less time. But for complex shapes, it requires more time because it increases steps as per the block shape.
In addition to metal spinning, Be-cu.com also offers in-house tooling, welding, abrasive polishing and hydroforming, helping to drive down your costs and streamline production. Quicker turnaround times and lower costs are two of the most attractive advantages of metal spinning. The ability to form very thick components and large diameters with uniformity and high quality at low and high quantities, are more appealing reasons to consider metal spinning.To find out if metal spinning would be beneficial for your application or end product, contact us today.
- Domed with flange
- Semi elliptical
- Flanged, dished and flued
The Detail Of BE-CU Metal Spinning Company
At Be-cu.com, we use a variety of materials for metal spinning such as cold rolled steel, hot rolled steel, aluminum spinning, stainless steel spinning, brass, copper spinning and exotic metals such as titanium and inconel. Be-cu Metal Spinning Section specializes in the forming of stainless steel. With our automated metal spinning lathes and the capabilities of our deep drawing, stamping and welding equipment, our ability to form your part to your specifications and within your budget are realistic. Be-cu Metal Spun Company has over 30 years of metal forming experience and has used the spinning technology for a variety of industries such as aerospace, automotive, military, ordnance, plastics, lighting, pharmaceuticals, dairy, etc…
We have engineers on staff with metal spinning expertise to help guide you on designing a custom part and choose the optimal process to produce high quality spun parts at a competitive and affordable price. Tooling is custom made to form parts to your configuration.