The plate fiber laser cutting service is tailor-made for the plate fabrication industry, with the advantages of stable performance, high efficiency and energy saving, and high cost performance.
Plate laser cutting is an umbrella term used to describe the process of cut flat metal sheets such as aluminium or steel into the desired product. Plate or sheet can be bent, stretched or cut into any shape. The process is rather complex and the right laser cutting equipment and techniques needs to be used to achieve the best results.
Precision laser cutter have also become a popular tool in this process as they are very precise and cost effective.
Our laser cutting technology can be used for high-speed cutting of stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet, pickling sheet, copper, and other metal sheets. The cutting flexibility is high, the cutting speed is fast, the production efficiency is high, and the product production cycle is short, which has won a wide range of markets for customers.
WHICH METALS ARE USED IN LAST CUTTING?
Fabricators choose the right metal by looking at factors like its intended use and whether it’s the best choice for specific manufacturing processes. Some of the most popular metals for laser cutting are:
- Aluminum: This material offers a useful combination of strength and light weight.
- Brass: Brass is lightweight, easy to work with and resistant to corrosion.
- Bronze: This metal has high ductility, meaning it’s less likely to crack or break while you’re working with it.
- Copper: Copper is a great conductor of heat and electricity.
- Steel: Steel is very strong, has high ductility and is resistant to corrosion. Fabricators can choose stainless, tool, alloy or carbon steel depending on the project.
Plate Laser Cutting Services – Metal Laser Cutting Sheet In China
At BE-CU Laser Cutting shop, we take pride in our state-of-the-art CNC Laser Cutting services and our specialized routing equipment, which allows us to deliver high-quality laser cutting metal components machined to our clients’ standards.
7-axis (3D) and flat (2D) CNC laser cutting services.CO2 and fiber laser cutting services are offered. 2x2ft, 2x3ft, 3x4ft, 4x4ft, 4x8ft, and 5x10ft footprints are available, and larger custom sizes can be provided. Fiber laser systems feature a repeatability of +/- 0.001in, and a positional accuracy of +/-0.002in. Plate cutting to 1 in. thick, 60 in. x 120 in., tolerances to plus/minus .002 in.,Ask yourself what type of company you want to work with to cut your materials. Look for turn-key industries with strong attention to detail and ability to create hard-to-find parts. Do your research and select your company based on values, quality and efficiency as well. Be-cu.com offers the solutions you need in a timely and affordable fashion. Blanket orders are accepted.In addition to this, we also provide pipe laser cutting.All it takes is a quality design, a few days, and a little bit of our manufacturing magic to bring your ideas to life. Get started today with free quote
- Steel: 1.000″ (25.4mm)
- Stainless: 1.000″ (25.4mm)
- Aluminum: 1.000″ (25.4mm)
- Brass: 0.472″ (12mm)
- Copper: 0.394″ (10mm)
Accepted File Types
- Vector Files:Give us a pre-designed file in vector format, and we can convert it into a finished product.Typical Vector File Types: (DXF, DWG, SVG, etc…)
- Raster Files:If you are providing a design that is not in vector format such as an image or a sketch, you may be required to pay for design work.Typical Raster File Types: (JPEG, PNG, etc…)
Why Choose Our Plate Laser Cutting Service?
- Save time and money for your metal project but quality guaranteed.
- High productivity, outstanding efficiency and high accuracy
- A wide range of metal grades and alloy materials can be cut.
- Custom complex plate laser cutting parts and components at specific tolerances
- High speed laser cutting for prototyping and low to high volume production runs
Certifications & Quality Cutting
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Fully compliant with the exacting requirements of our customers
- Compliance in DFARS materials sourcing requirements
- Strict compliance with PPAP and Process
- FMEA for automotive customers
- Skilled in KanBan and CMM Inspection and inventory management systems
- ITAF 16949 certified
The Metal Material Of Plate Laser Cutting
Metal material can be easily machined and have a low raw material cost, making them often the most economical choice for prototyping and laser cutting plate.There are a few factors to consider when choosing the right metal for Plate Laser Cutting. The metal you choose is critical to your ultimate success. For example, metals may need to withstand high temperatures or bend or break under pressure. When choosing the right metal, corrosion resistance, machinability, price, weight and visual appearance all play a role.
Top China Plate Laser Cutting Parts & Case Studies
Laser cutting processes such as fiber laser cutting , Co2 laser cutting and 3D laser cutting are today considered the most economic way to make metal prototypes. Sometimes, however, certain non-machiningable materials are needed, and sometimes sheet metal is the only option. Our company has rich experience making metal concept models and precise functional components. Understanding the properties of different metal material, with lots of testing and experimentation with pre-heating, tool paths and other factors, we are able to minimize deformation on metal material. Be-cu prototyping company provides a range of solutions for the cutting of Metal Parts.
Laser Cutting 304 Stainless Steel Sheet Via Weldig And Bending
Laser Cutting And Bending UAV Body Shell
Laser Cutting Galvanized Sheet
Die Punching And Convex Forming Automobile Galvanized Sheet
Laser Cutting Carbon Fiber Drone Rack
Laser Cutting Carbon Fiber Guitar Shape Crafts
Carbon Fiber Luggage Tag Ornaments
Laser Cutting Carbon Fiber Positioning Keyboard
One-Piece Deep Hole Drilling And Precision Laser Cutting Stainless 316 Square Plate
Wafers Laser Cutting Stainless Steel Circular Plates
Stainless Steel Laser Cut 316 Hollow Metal Sheet
Fiber Laser Cutting 304 Stainless Steel Thick Plate